Baked potatoes

Lusty

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about bread and butter pudding or spotted dick--perhaps mushy peas and a pukka pie--so British so ski pants--sort yourself out

Don't forget Phil I have Thai food 4 days a week!Make a change to get back to basics. :)

Try a chilli baked spud at the stall in the market square Cambridge :p!O** like mut! :)

I don't know about baked potatoes, but I've read that prisoners in Texas penitentiaries prefer avocadoes. They say that avocadoes simulate the vaginal feeling best. Nothing was mentioned about baked potatoes

This useful snippet of info will come in very handy towards the end of the trip when funds are low and we're not hansume men anymore :(.

Guest lazyphil

<<Don't forget Phil I have Thai food 4 days a week!Make a change to get back to basics>>

Ummm--on this logic you must feel the need for 'back to basics' size 18 ski pants!!

<<Try a chilli baked spud at the stall in the market square Cambridge !O** like mut!>>

Walk pst it most times--might give that a try....

Here's one for the UK guys, its a little bit off topic I know, but does anybody know of a place doing 'English' style kebabs in LOS i.e. doner or doner mix on a nan (not pita) bread with all the trimmings? If you don't would you buy one if someone was selling them?

I've never seen a deadly doner vendor in Thailand. I bet there is one somewhere though. Large doner and chips - chilli sauce, the works - and that jalapeno that they decorate it with, specially designed for kids to throw at each other at bus stops.

A doner can only be consumed when drunk. This is the law in the UK.

Beginners guide to doner kebabs

Archived