Baked potatoes

Lusty

Are there any stalls selling baked potatoes preferably with the various fillings preferred by falangs(chilli concarni,cheese,egg mayo etc)around the p4p areas including Pattaya.Thanx.

Theres nothing like a baked spud to eat on the way home after a hard nights sanucking :p.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Closest thing I can think of is blackened chicken (or bacon) & cheese potato skins w/sour cream & salsa on the side, at Bourbon St. But that's not all that close to NEP or Cowboy. But they do serve til 0100+.

If you love mashed potatoes like I do, the best in the city (maybe all of Asia) is The Office on Suk Soi 33. Yummy!!!

Cheers,

SD

I don't know about baked potatoes, but I've read that prisoners in Texas penitentiaries prefer avocadoes. They say that avocadoes simulate the vaginal feeling best. Nothing was mentioned about baked potatoes.

Shouldn't this ne in Nightlife?

theres nothing stopping you from taking your own spuds rapped in foil and droping them off at the friendly meat on a stick man and tell him you will be back in 45mins.

Rambling reminiscing...

There used to be a baked potato stall in Accrington market. This would be at least 20 years ago. That was a top treat and made a nice change from chewing cow-heel and mollasses for us urchins.

I think 20 new pence (np!!) got you a conical paperbag with about 6-8 little baked taters, a blob of butter and salt.

However, the Accrington Entertainment Plaza failed to take off and attract tourists from around the globe. Apparently they all fucked off to Thailand instead, so yet again, East Lancashire lost out to Asia. Bloody typical innit?

Mind you - they've got a cracking clock in the Arndale.

A couple of places come to mind, but neither would be open after a night of heavy duty Rusty sanuking.

San Franz in the Ploenchit Center and Sizzler's (you can load up your baked potato with much goop of your choice) in several locations including Pattaya.

Why don't you open a Baked Potato Stand at the entrance to NEP? Great complement to the Burger Dude. :)

Archived