My wedding party...and YOU!!!

itsmedave

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flasher...

The tongue was more than 2 YEARS AGO!!! (although she's likely to show up as she and DEE have become friendly)

I've actually been spotted going to the movies with my current lady and 2 previous girlfriends in a strange sort of "past and present" night out. My friend did an obvious double take when he saw us.

Time flies, doesn't it.

But now, I'm oh, so, settled down.

"...But now, I'm oh, so, settled down..."

Oddly, I almost sort of envy you, I said almost! No, I do envy the guys who have found true love and setteled down. Lately I have been thinking I should try marrage, settle down with that special woman, maybe have a kid or two. Maybe a son, teach him all I know...how to learn, love and grow, make his way in the world, how to fix a car, work with wood, karate...how to negotiate a bar fine when drunk, best cure for a hang over, how to look cool and flirt when buying condoms, all that sort of stuff. And if I had a daughter who was as beautiful as the current love interest, well...I'd never let her out of the house! And kill any bastard who got within 100 meters of here!

[color:"red"] Maybe a son, teach him all I know...how to learn, love and grow, make his way in the world, how to fix a car, work with wood, karate...how to negotiate a bar fine when drunk, best cure for a hang over, how to look cool and flirt when buying condoms, all that sort of stuff. And if I had a daughter who was as beautiful as the current love interest, well...I'd never let her out of the house! And kill any bastard who got within 100 meters of here!

[/color]

Be fair OH to daughters too. Your statement reminded of how old Thais (I said "old") thought about sons and daughters. That is, boys can play but girls cannot, my question was who could the boys play with? Guess what the answer was "That is why there are prostitutes for the boys. Girls who intend to be wives and mothers can not play before marriage". ::

I think that things have changed a bit now in Thailand.

Jasmine

Jasmine,

I am probably not the guy you think I am! :) Or at least not the kind of guy you think I am :)

I recall the scene in the movie "MY big Fat Greek Wedding" where the daughter is being repremanded for staying out after 9p.m., just as the son walks in, and tells his mother he was taking care of a sick friend all night, and says the hickies on his neck are from the cat, mom says what a good boy, and his dad just gives him a knowing pinch on the cheek...!

Archived