My wedding party...and YOU!!!

itsmedave

Hey friends!!!

Looks like it's going to be impossible for me to get to the AGM party as it's my mom's birthday (and seeing as how she will have just arrived the before) it would be terribly unlikely that I could ditch her.

Sad, oh sad...woe is me. Hopefully I'll see some of you at Gulliver's on Friday but even then it will have to be a quick one, as another friend is having a party and Dee and I will have to get to the airport after making a quick trip home to clean up any last minute dog poo before she arrives.

Anyway, I don't get out as much anymore, and haven't been able to invite many of my old buds to the wedding. So, if you know me by face or name (and you promise not to tell any embarrasing stories in front of the old lady) then you are hereby invited to my wedding party.

It will be on Friday, January 2 at the Tai Pan Hotel (yes, the very same place as the AGM party...I helped Khun Sanuk with the location) Just bring youself and a large wad of money for a gift. (actually the money part is optional...your good wishes will be enough...just don't tell my fiance I said that!)

For the rest...have a great time at the AGM and hoist one in rememberance of the guy who USED to be notorious for tasting the waters at all the DC's!

Sanuk

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

As you already know obviously my wife and I will be attending. As a matter of fact, she has already been to see her tailor to get another dress made. For some reason women can never wear an 'old' dress to parties :)

Speaking of which, what is the dresscode? Tux, or a bit more casual?

Sanuk!

Congratulations Dave.

I hope you both have a great wedding day and perhaps I find time to be a witness as I'll be in town till the 3rd of 4th.

We've met twice, that'll do it, no?

If not please notify me by PM that I'm not welcome. I ask you not to humiliate me in the open :hug:

Archived