Not all Americans are stupid

Geez guys, I am light and always have been. Most of my comments have been stolen from what I I find to be very funny comics here in the US. Saturaday Night Live did a whole sketch on the UN deciding how to where to do lunch and how to double park to best tie up traffic in mid-town Manhattan. My point is that sometimes such things do not transfer well to the net. We all have cultural humor. I don't get Benny Hill at all but Monty Python rocks. Jerry Lewis, well he has always been sad but I hear the French love him. Anybody find Thai TV funny?

All the time smug Euro types accuse us Americans of not understanding irony. For the record I have been feigning ignorance in this agurment, Socaratic irony. But the again I am really just............

I peed in the pool

I peed in the pool

I peed in the pool

Get it?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jane Eyre?! I'd get beat up in my old neighborhood for even knowing who Jane Eyre is, worse still if I knew who wrote it!

I should get a pass on that miss.

By the way BTM, I'm the rare American that loves Benny Hill but don't find Monty Python funny.

'My fellow Americans' (queue in Nixon impression); I wouldn't get too excited over the test and the comments that accompanies your test score on that site. Its a joke. Pick your political battles carefully. This one isn't one of them.

Archived