Not all Americans are stupid

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KhunPadThai said:

I got 17 out of 20 and this is what it told me:

"You have an impressive understanding of the world for an American. It is likely that you feel intellectually isolated in your home country, and often have to hide your opinions from others. Deep down, you realise that your country is the single biggest threat to world peace in modern times, but you have not yet summoned up the courage to emigrate."

I have to say that that sums up my feelings 100%.

Khun Pad Thai

Same. I'm pissed that 99% of my countrymen will view the capture of SH as some kind of vindication for 9/11, forgetting that SH had NOTHING to do with this operation and that the unilateral action in Iraq was a failed search for WMD.

BTW, this is not politics: this is just fact. :banghead: :onfire: :cussing::censored:

Ignorant rednecks.

OK- KK is finished venting. Whew.

BelgianBoy said:

BBill,

Nope , that guy is a failed politician, more interested in failing negotiations in favor of going qiuckly home to watch a football game :( :( :(

So failed, in fact, that he is the founder and the leader of the bigger party in Italy...

Not to talk about the fact that he is a personal friend of Bush and Putin and has had the balls to quit the Italian "tradition" to blindly follow France and Germany in European politics...

Save your cheap irony for a small pathetic country which pretend to sue *non-Belgian* citizens (even PMs of democratic countries like Sharon!) who have committed crimes (_for_the_Belgian_laws_) *outside* Belgium and in which are *not involved* Belgian citizens *nor* Belgian interests!

But... hey, wait a moment... weren't you the guy who gave me a "last warning" because I was talking politics with another poster who was in fact the one to have started it all?..

Ciao, FIGJAM.

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

You ever heard the expression 'on thin ice'?

Sanuk!

Here we go again!..

Have I written something false?

Since I have always exchanged my (few) posts here with the "big guys" of the board I have always felt "discriminated" by the mods.

Just look at how that other thread (in relationship) has been closed: because of *MY* post! When in reality, after the very BelgianGuy's warning, I was being a good boy and _just_replied_ (in a non offensive nor "politics talking" way) to jasmine and suadom who in fact were the ones who kept to stir the shit sending posts (and what posts!) directed to me *after* BG's warning...

And look at the BG comments directed to me on another old thread in which *I* was the one being abused by flyonzewall...

And now look at what you have just written here: the mod who warned me not to talk politics is talking politics himself (even in an rather offensive way!) and *I* am the one on thin ice!..

Well, I thought and still think yours is the best LOS based board I know of but I am not willing to stay where I feel I am not welcome and not treated fairly.

So, tell me if that ice is thick enough to sustain my weight, if it's not, either directly cancel my account or send me a PM or an e-mail and I will spare you all my nonsense.

Ciao, FIGJAM.

Archived