Not all Americans are stupid

Lighten up Pao, let it ride, take your admonishment and walk away. This is the internet, not life.

KS does not have to please the masses, he is all knowing and all seeing, so if he says "X" and you want to say "Y", do it by PM...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"Have I written something false?"

You have been making sniping remarks at my moderators, which I do not appreciate.

"So, tell me if that ice is thick enough to sustain my weight, if it's not, either directly cancel my account or send me a PM or an e-mail and I will spare you all my nonsense."

If you are willing to accept the rules and the rulings of me and the moderators then you are more then welcome to stay. If you cannot, ...

Sanuk!

The real stupidity is anybody that thinks answering random factoids in a multiple choice format gives them the right to consider themselves intellectually superior. Funny, maybe I will start a site that will simply have one essay question. "What did Hitler and WWII teach us about the dangers of doing nothing?" And don't start with the UN solution nonsense, they spend most of their time deciding seating arrangements for meetings on how to best tie up mid-town Manhattan traffic.

I understand that it is a joke. Not a very good one but a joke . No problem. It is the twits who think that answering a few factoids gives them right to be smug that I am addressing, not the site itself. My personal feeling is that the war was a necessary evil against the result of a questionable policy from the cold war. If anybody has a bitch with the US it should be that we made a Saddam possible in the first place, not that we did something about him. As for the rest of it many of my friends here in the US do not share my views and some I can have a rational debate with, some I simply avoid the topic with. Painting the all Americans as dumb is about the same as saying all Ozzies are raving drunks or all English are soccer houlaigins. :beer:

Painting the all Americans as dumb is about the same as saying all Ozzies are raving drunks or all English are soccer houlaigins.

btm,

Hold on here..... you really mean to say that all Americans are NOT dumb :( and that all Ozzies are NOT drunks :( and all English are NOT holigans :( ????

Here it goes...... another dream shattered......... why do I keep reading this stuff ???? :( :( :( :(

Cheers !

PS : and of course I do NOT like chocolate !

Oh, I think I may start a site. At least as far a jokes go.

question 1

who is the least funny

a.)Steve Martin

b.)Benny Hill

c.)Richard Pryor

question 2

who is the least funny

a.)Robin Williams

b.)Mr. Bean (Rowan Atkins)

c.)Adam Sandler

question 3

Do you know any slow or special people

question 4

question 5

I PEED IN THE POOL :devil:

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I can't stand it! :banghead:

BTM, as far as your comments on the "Not All..." website, I agree with Redbaron, lighten up. I've been reading this board a while, and such comments (political/religious, etc...) have a way of blowing up--BIG TIME, and really does need to be avoided. Trust me, take a deep breath and walk away. It's your call, but even "follow-up" posts to explain things almost ALWAYS have an inflammatory affect. I have to bite my lip so much reading some of the leftist stuff here, but work earnestly to respect the rules. I wish KS would allow us a place under the Board Bar to let off our "righteous indignation" and steam :onfire:

I totally agree with your political viewpoint as "so far" stated, but to avoid verboten posts, I just pm'd you a supportive comment. That's the one big rule on the board I really have a hard time following--no politics/religion, etc...

I want KS to know that my abstinance (well, almost) from attacking the lefties with hooked fang is more self-control than I have exhibited in my entire time here in LOS. It's killing me--I'm about to BLOW!!! :onfire:

btm,

again.. lighten up. I'm an Aussie, and take no offence in people thinking we're all layabouts/drunks/crocodile hunters. My heritage is English, and again, I/we take no offence in people thinking they're all holigans/snobs/smelly/drunks.

IMO generalisations like these only show ones ignorance. It doesn't demean the nationalality or whoever the joke is being made about, only the people who believe the jokes to be true.

As for your political beliefs, (as well as your favourite colour, religious traits, sexual preferences....) I really couldn't care less, as I'm sure you don't care about mine.

Archived