And Another One Bites The Dust

Torneyboy

Manila:

An irate housewife sliced off her husband''s penis while he slept after she found text messages from another woman on his mobile phone :doah:

The Filipino woman''s crime was discovered when she rushed her haemorrhaging husband to hospital.

In her panic she forgot to bring the severed piece of flesh----but raced back for it and doctors were able to restore it. :bow:

The man..a welder,told local radio station he had forgiven his wife-----prompting calls from listeners offering hints to wayward husbands ::

So guys ....delete..delete..or you will be ::

Lets call this what it is, attempted murder, assult with intent to commit bodily harm etc...this woman is an animal and should be locked up! The feminists who suppot women like this would also be the first ones to demand punishment for a husband who slapped his wife, lousy hypocritical crap! That bitch Lorraina Bobbit got away with this shit, and should have had the book thrown at her. Over time, we learned she was a theif and a liar who attacked her own mother as well as others, guess this was her abusive husband's fault as well?

This is domestic assault no way around it, and should be dealt with harshly, these women should have there genital removed as punishment. Doubt they use them anyway, which is probably why the men stray in the first place.

chocolat steve said:

ANY woman would do this act. I don't think there is an ethnic or racial proclivity, more of a personality proclivity. Insanely jealous women run the whole gamut across all lines. Take my word for it. I've dated a variety of ethnic groups!!

Hi

""insanely jealous"" covers it nicely.

She wasnt charged...and he forgives her :doah:

Archived