Why does she love you/him?

pattaya127

Can I answer this question?

I love him because he is compatible with me in term of idea and desire.He gets my jokes and I like the conversation that never seem to be dull with him.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I asked the last girl I was seeing why she liked me one time because she was acting up and I said you must not like me if you're acting like this and she said 'i like you because you are hansum man, you ting tong and you no lie'

two out of three are right. won't say which two ::

[color:"red"] I liked her first because she doesn't drink or smoke.

And because she is beautiful in my eyes. And because she likes to run upstairs just for fun. And because she is quiet and doesn't show her temper. And because she doesn't play flirting games. And because she helps me to carry my bag. And because she teases me.

[/color]

Sweet Naiv, you are so refreshing!! :hug: She sounds perfect for you.

Jasmine

Hmm, why do I love Hubby? Let me count the ways. :)

1. He is compatible, supplements my weakness and complements my strong points.

2. He is dependable, that is in his profession, and educaion, I do feel security, financially and secured future .

Now before anyone jumps at me on this, to be honest, most women do want security from a partner. Most of you know that I had the same profession as Hubby but it is good to have a partner who one thinks is dependable. A poster mentioned "calculation" that females have for choosing partners and he was not far from the target.

3. Great partner, at home and out. A man who knows how to behave appropriately in different circumstances.

4. Good hearted man who is willing to forgive my mistakes and thinks of my happiness at all times (even though he does not understand many things).

I can list more but at this time 4 is more than enough to love a man, don't you think?

Jasmine ::

lovethai said:

I beg to differ, what you describe is an arrangement, not an affair of the heart.

Hi lt,

I don't agree with you on this. I think you are taking two extremes. No relationship can survive without love/affection on both sides, but the calculating bit, the arrangement, is on top of that.

My TGF is very unromantic and rarely says anything about this subject, but the reason she loves me, I think, is because I am loyal to her. By that I mean that I stick with her even when she is behaving badly, I am never (OK - rarely) angry with her or give her a hard time, whatever bullshit she has given me. For me it was not love at first sight, but as I got to know her I just liked her better and better until now I can't imagine being without her.

One small incident gave me the motivation to carry on with the relationship at a time when she was behaving particularly badly. I was in her old bar with a male friend and was chatting to the mamasan who knows her very well. She was making various comments about her and the way she used to behave in the bar - badly. Then as the mamasan got up to leave she just looked at me and said - you know she loves you very much, and walked off.

Khwai

I stick with her even when she is behaving badly

When a TG behaves badly, she is her own worse enemy. The usual result is farang walks away from the relationship. You see it often enough on this board where a farang posts a problem caused by his TG, the solution provided in half the responses is "many other fish so leave her..." or "if it were me i'd tell her to fuck off."

When a farang stands by his girl even in the face of her subversive behaviors, a very strong bond can develop.

you'll have to ask them.

-----------------------------

With my GF, it's a tough one. last I asked, she answered typical thai reply: if you have to ask me, why you stay with me. ::

Maybe asked at the wrong time :dunno:.

OK, she also says that she would not have been with me 4 years if she did not love me. Which is not quite an answer to why, but has to make do for now ;).

How about you? did you ask?

MaiLuk said:When a farang stands by his girl even in the face of her subversive behaviors, a very strong bond can develop.

Hi mailuk,

Is this based on personal experience or observation of others?

Actually, I think we have become very close but not in a romantic or sentimental way. She often makes casual remarks in conversation that imply that she expects me to be around for a while yet.

Khwai

Archived