Why does she love you/him?

pattaya127

My gf loves me because of my wallet . I am neither particularly hansum nor did I ever swear never to cheat on her. We split up 3 weeks ago but are now reunificated due to having too much fun together. also she wants a new car. Now I think 6 years passed which I would not like to miss. Spent a real fortune at the Burma border but what is the the richest man on the graveyard worth ?

Bbill

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BelgianBoy,

your statement here does not count because you just arrived in situ and are under the influence of irrational female strategies.

The moment of truth will come when an ugly Katoey approaches you in Lumpini Park and you have to resist. will you be strong enough ? I doubt it, you are basically infidel.

Bbill

Why do they love me? Let me count the ways!

Chick#1- We have unbelievable sex . I mean sweaty, panting, exhaustive, get it up till you can't no more, one look in the eyes and all of the clothes are torn off sex. She licks her lips everytime she looks at me and she trembles in ecstasy when I caress her. I can never deny her my passion and always cave in to her carnally.

Chick#2- I take care of every aspect of her life; financially,emotionally,spiritually and guidance wise. She is convinced we will eventually be married and pleads for me to find a job in Bangkok.

She loves the sex too.

Chick#3- We have fun together all of the time. I am her hang out and party buddy, talk all the time on the mobile friend. I am the cool American semi-kinda of boyfriend in her life. No obligations and no real expectations. She says she loves me because I make her laugh and I am not too serious.

She loves the sex too.

Khwai,

I think that you understand what I was saying.

lovethai does not understand.

Regards, JEff

khwaimaisabai said:
lovethai said:

I beg to differ, what you describe is an arrangement, not an affair of the heart.

Hi lt,

I don't agree with you on this. I think you are taking two extremes. No relationship can survive without love/affection on both sides, but the calculating bit, the arrangement, is on top of that.

My TGF is very unromantic and rarely says anything about this subject, but the reason she loves me, I think, is because I am loyal to her. By that I mean that I stick with her even when she is behaving badly, I am never (OK - rarely) angry with her or give her a hard time, whatever bullshit she has given me. For me it was not love at first sight, but as I got to know her I just liked her better and better until now I can't imagine being without her.

One small incident gave me the motivation to carry on with the relationship at a time when she was behaving particularly badly. I was in her old bar with a male friend and was chatting to the mamasan who knows her very well. She was making various comments about her and the way she used to behave in the bar - badly. Then as the mamasan got up to leave she just looked at me and said - you know she loves you very much, and walked off.

Khwai

P127,

My ex-wife used to say this also. Then somewhere along the line she changed her mind.

Regards, JEff

pattaya127 said:

you'll have to ask them.

-----------------------------

OK, she also says that she would not have been with me 4 years if she did not love me. Which is not quite an answer to why, but has to make do for now ;).

We have unbelievable sex .

I didn't know that for some people good sex is enough to love.

Hmm, maybe I had a suspicion... This explains why many people fall easily in love nowadays.

Best regards

naiv said:

We have unbelievable sex .

I didn't know that for some people good sex is enough to love.

Hmm, maybe I had a suspicion... This explains why many people fall easily in love nowadays.

Best regards

There must be something to it. A friend of mine who is a divorce lawyer claims that in almost all of his cases one spouse claims that the other is not providing enough sex, good sex or interested in sex. Rarely is the case where sex is not used as a rationale to seek divorce in his experience.

Sex is pleasure as well as procreation. See no reason why you can't love someone who gives you physical pleasure.

Archived