Updated MP prices

TroyinEwa/Perv

Chongnoi said:

1000 baht tip ? Never heard that one. I've given 500 for very good service there and the ladies seemed very grateful. (No frowns or long faces.)

The last two times I went to Annie's I had girls ask me for 1,000 baht tips. One was really a pain in the ass about it too. Surprising in that I really enjoyed the experience until she more or less demanded 1,000 baht and then stormed out when I told her no. I wish I had not given her the 500 baht. ::

I have not been back to Annie's since. :(

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks so far........seems my prices are right on for one and way off for another. Any more input would be greatly appreciated. I leave in about 3 weeks and updated info for negotiating is a bonus. As for my avatar, I love it. Any objections from the mods and I will remove it but was on the all clear list last I looked. Thanks again.

Troy

PSILVERS here...

I have to say that the only bad experience I had when tipping after a massage was at Annies. The 500 baht note was thrown back at me with something like "I always get 1000". I was a bit in shock at this. I waited to see if she would pick up the 500 baht note. She had a dirty look and mumbling something (probably how cheap I was). Since she didn't pick up the 500 baht, I did and held it out for her to take (why I don't know). She turned away.

End result - no tip. The joke was on her. She was the one who lost. I had an excellent massage experience (until that point) and it was relatively inexpensive.

By the way, don't take this as a negative against Annie's as a place to go. This was a problem with one particular girl. I did go back to Annie's after that(never saw her again!) and enjoyed myself each time.

PSILVERS

Darling-2500 for 1 girl, 4000 for 2 girls but don't know if it

is for 1.5 or 2hrs.

Can confirm that as of June the "sandwich" at Darlings was 4000. They also offer a special for three girls, think they call it the Club House Sandwich, Big Mac, Whopper or something like that. Girls were happy with 500 tip.

Can't remember if the time was 90 or 120 minutes. Only negative was the rooom didn't have the mat, though I hear this is common in BKK. :dunno:

>> This isn't the first time that I've heard reports of sour attitudes from the grils at Annies <<

I have heard about these things too. I usually go there asking for special girls (known for good service/ attitude), when they are booked, I usually go. However, Annies was always good in introducing the girls, but I haven't seen her for a long time in there and the other older lady didn't know (IMO) much of the girls and was not that friendly. So, the last 4 times I went there I always left empty-handed.

The prices for Poseidon as of 8 months ago and still listed on their website, are:

Normal 2,500 baht

Superstar 2,700 baht

Sideline 3,000 baht

(above is for 2 hours and includes 500 baht farang surcharge)

Models from 3,900 to 6,500 baht

(above is for 1.5 hours and includes 1,000 baht surcharge)

Your Poseidon prices seem accurate to me, but is there anyway to get around the farang surcharge? First time I went there a few days ago, I thought they told me the 2nd floor girls to the left were b1700, maybe I missunderstood what the guy said? Anyway, next day I went back and paid 2500. Kind of pricey for me, but some of the girls are simply stunning.

st

Same thing happened to me the one and only time i went to Annies about 2 years back .

The girl demanded after what i thought was a very ordinary performance a 500 baht tip.

Well in my books a tip is for good service so I didn't want to give her one.

She became so agressive that i reluctantly parted with the 500baht and i have never been back.

I don't go to MP's very often these days as the service is just too mechanical for my liking...besides these days they are all demanding tips regardless of service level.

Archived