WTC = cheap flights

Went to book flight to LOS today and was told that word among travel agent types is that flight prices are expected to fall as a result of the WTC/Pentagon thing.

Good news for sanukers. Personally I don't think the risk of flying will be one scintilla greater, but some people frighten easily. Having said that, I'd prefer not to be on American or United.

Enjoy your cheap fligth!!

THIS IS REALLY FREAKY!!!!!!!!!!

This is the original text of what Nostradamus predicted. Not a joke...

bloody scary!

Nostradamus' prediction on WW3: "In the year of the new century and nine months, From the sky will come a great King of Terror... The sky will burn at forty-five degrees. Fire approaches the great new city..." "In the city of york there will be a great collapse, 2 twin brothers torn apart by chaos while the fortress falls the great leader will succumb third big war will begin when the big city is burning" - NOSTRADAMUS

He said this will be bigger than the previous two. 2001 is the first year of the new century and this is the 9th month. New York is located at the 41st degree Latitude.

I was sceptical about the Nostradamus quote, and tried to look it up on the Net. It appears that it is made up of bits and pieces from real quotes. There is no quote that includes the word 'York'. (Of course all Nostradamus quotes are based on somewhat subjective translations anyway!)

However I did find this.

Written in year 2000:

Furthermore, the timeline given by Nostradamus in this quatrain puts the event inside the time frame given by the Bible for war to break out in Israel. That time frame is between the Fall of 2001, and the Spring of 2002 (See Israel Be Warned).

"The sky will burn at forty-five degrees latitude, Fire approaches the great new city: Immediately a huge scattered flame leaps up, When they want to have verification from the Normans." Nostradamus, C6 Q97.

Without question Nostradamus is referring to New York City in this quatrain because it sits close to forty-five degrees latitude. Line two of the quatrain verifies that an Intercontinental Ballistic Missile will be fired at, and hit, the great new city in line three. Line four suggests that we are talking about a Russian ICBM, because the Normans are just north of New York City in (French) Quebec, Canada. We will want verification from the Normans that a missile has been detected by satellite and is headed our way because part of the early warning system in our old radar defense grid was installed in the northern most part of Canada during the Cold War. A missile flying over the North Pole from Russia headed toward the northeastern United States will get here much faster than one flying parallel to the Equator, which is considered to be the long way around. This is all part of the Mutually Assured Destruction plan devised by both sides during the Cold War.

If you live in New York City, please take my advice and leave while you still can. As for the rest of us, our losses will be great. The survival of the country will depend on the choices we make after the war begins. For the first time in history American lives will be lost in a battle that will rage inside our own borders.

http://www.abrieflookattomorrow.com/America%20Be%20Warned.htm

Ramma500,

What a lot of crap.

Our world went under in a huge fire first januari 2001 (for those who are convinced the new millenium begins 01/01/2001 and not 01/01/2000)

Nostradamus and a bunch of other religious fanatics said that, and some said it happened a lot earlier already.

You died a long time ago buddy, you just don't know yet.

Sukhumvit--

I agreee whole-heartedly.. I would pay double for all those people to be with us again..

I lost two very, very close friends (from CantorF) in WTC..

frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0

I believe that money comes and money goes.. what you have at the end is friendships and personal relationships... I'd easily pay to have these people back in my life again...

--UPSer

It is amazing that people will rush to believe in things before the truth is known. People are definitely like sheep, they just need to be herded in one direction or another. Not to get to winded, but I remember a quote from a particular person that said: "the truth would set you free..."

Cheers,

elfman

Archived