Pong NY Eve bar fines

Palatkik

Just a quick update for those on the game. I got quoted the following bar fines for Pong bars which will keep running through 6am tomorrow.

Pink Panther ? Regular 450B, New Years Eve special ? 800B

Kings Group ? Regular 500B, New Years Eve special ? 1000B

Thigh ? Regular 500B, New Years Eve special ? 1000B

Golf Fingers - Regular 500B, New Years Eve special ? 2000B

I know where I am going and it isn?t the ?pong!

Cheers,

Many of the bars in Pattaya have 2000B barfines today (New Year's Eve), at least for "showgirls". I actually paid a 1000B barfine last night at Hooty's :banghead:. The girl was great eye-candy, but didn't do anything in the room to make me consider the 2000B barfine for tonight!!! May be a night to hunt for a freelancer?

Ranger

I was in pong new years eve and was astonished to see how few girls were working in a lot of the bars. The place was totally gutted of girls and the ones left were often in street clothes as if they were working on their second customer.

Kiss bar by the way also was 2000 baht barfines surprisingly. I went in with the mind set of not barfining. I was planning to see the sunrise, but after 4am I was getting tipsy enough where I just might barfine so I headed home alone, but had a really good time as pong really had a good vibe all night long. I kept wondering why don't they play these songs every night!!! Lots of classic rock, lots of thai songs, best disco songs. Arrived there after midnight and it wasn't overly crowded either surprisingly.

Archived