Jasmine Suites- a not yet discovered gem

jigger

I have stayed at the TP many times, it's a three star and has definately gone downhill a bit over the past four years. The breakfast now is very poor to what it used to be, stayed there last in sept. I still like the place though. But a word of warning, never use the services of the creative tours travel desk in the lobby as the woman there called supatra is the biggest liar I have ever come across.TP has a good karaoke right next door on soi23.Many people report having been stung for joiner fees and I still have an email from them stating joiner fees are payable, never paid one though-peter

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Thai3,

it's a three star and has definately gone downhill a bit over the past four years.

As a matter of fact it is a four star and IMO fully deserves to be. I was rather impressed.

Wouldn`t know about breakfast though, never got up that early :drunk:

Many people report having been stung for joiner fees

That is odd, because prior to filling out the form to get a room I specifically asked the clerk about this. And his reply was "no fees". I still have my bill from the hotel by the way and no fee. My friend stayed at the same place and he didn`t pay either.

Cheers

Hua Nguu

elef said:

Hi,

opening of the safes are not that easy. My safe in Floraville stopped working and it took the electrician 15 minutes to open it - all the time supervised by a guard and a manager (and me)! That was the safety procedure of that place back in 1999 - the electrician and the guard didn't have any master keys to the apartments!

elef

15 minutes for a sparks to get into a safe with no previous safecracking experience (?).

Sounds TOO easy for me!

"Sounds TOO easy for me! "

My wife forgot the combination to the (digital) safe in our apt one time. A call to the front desk brought the duty manager and a maintenance person. The duty manager typed in a PIN number that allowed the maintenance person to get to a menu that had an option to reset combination. I was required to sign a paper stating the safe had been opened for me, in my presence. (there was no charge)

As this was a rather high-end building, I expected it to be handled professionally and was satisfied with the security measures taken. Somebody has to be able to open the safe, it is just matter of who has the access to do so.

TH

When I checked out of Jasmine yesterday, they are very professional. The receptionist asking if i liked the room etc etc.

I told her I had to take a cab to the airport and would have to miss breakfast. She was most concerned and organised nicely breed coffee to be brought to the lobby and me and my overnight companion.

Nice hotel but I did have to turn the air con off as it was noisy and caused me a headache.

Archived