Rachada massage parlours

trooper

I'm staying in Ratchada area and when looking at all these establishments down this road just wondered how much is the full service in these places? :hubba:

Poseidon looked really posh but there must be some cheaper places here..?

And if anyone knows any decent bars around here any advice is appreciated :D

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sure most of the MP's look very posh indeed, but they all come with a free tour & price quotations ;)

top of the range in poseideon 3rd fl. model lounge at 5k++ for farang & down to the B1.5k range...

nataree & emanuelle in the mid B2k range has some good reviews, while further down near petchaburi you find the j1, cp2 & cupido/plaza...

enjoy!

The new subway will have a stop by there, won't it? I wonder if making it easier to get there results in an influx of farangs, if that will have an effect on prices.

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

"The new subway will have a stop by there, won't it?"

Yes, the Huay Kwang station. Right on the intersection.

Sanuk!

How is possible go there starting from Suk area ?

I would like avoid taxi surcharge and use air-con bus...

Thanks

BR

Shark

shark,

There are a couple of busses, 1 air-con and 1 not, that run up from Asoke intersection. I forget the numbers, but the air-con one turns and runs out Paholyothin towards Rangsit.

There are also busses that run from WTC and Victory Monument to the Huay Kwang market area, a block back from Ratchada, although these are away from the area you want to be coming from.

Grabii

seashark said:

How is possible go there starting from Suk area ?

I would like avoid taxi surcharge and use air-con bus...

Thanks

BR

Shark

I used to enjoy the Mirage, just around the corner from Nataree - the sing-a-song cafe more than the MP.

The alley that Emanualle is on is a great place to be between about 5 and 6 pm, when the girls are eating before going to work, and from 11 pm till about 3 am the market area on the west side of the Huay Kwang intersection can't be beat - all of the girls from all of the venues in the area are getting out of work and doing their eating and shopping.

Grabii

ib13 said:

sure most of the MP's look very posh indeed, but they all come with a free tour & price quotations ;)

top of the range in poseideon 3rd fl. model lounge at 5k++ for farang & down to the B1.5k range...

nataree & emanuelle in the mid B2k range has some good reviews, while further down near petchaburi you find the j1, cp2 & cupido/plaza...

enjoy!

Seashark--- any interest in a good blast of natural air circulation, via moto-taxi? If so, the moto's are extra quick in traffic from Suk and the best route I found is from soi Cowboy starting off at the side opposite Asoke. They proceed down a bit to the 3 way intersection and off to the right, past Pegasus. A moto-taxi from Cowboy will set you back 60-80baht (I think).

No worries too about soot, they'll have you scrubbed up in a jiffy. :hubba:

Archived