Rachada massage parlours

trooper

Hi,

"There are a couple of busses, 1 air-con and 1 not, that run up from Asoke intersection. I forget the numbers, but the air-con one turns and runs out Paholyothin towards Rangsit."

136 goes from Asok to Ratchada (Huay Kwang). There are aircon ones available.

Sanuk!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is an easy way to get to Ratchada on an air-con bus if you don't want bugs in your teeth and your knees hitting sideview mirrors [moto]. I think its the only air-con bus that runs up the single lane on Asok opposite Cowboy - this bus goes straight down Ratchada.

You can pick the 'ideal' browsing stop and hoof it round the neon strip from there.. ;)

Nataree is often one of the best because it usually has a large fishbowl. I have peaked in giant complexes like Caesar's before when it was thin pickings, closed sushi bar, a few Thai men nursing beers, 10 girls, and a scare of girls sitting around at primetime. However, they were totally up front :banghead: about 'farang surcharge' ---

:cussing:

It doesn't matter if you speak Thai and have a national I.D. card its skin colour only. A sort of international credit card I did not ask for..

If I may chime in you can get a really cheap go at Mona Lisa if you speak Thai and don't take a taxi. They have waved the 'farang' surcharge for me before.. its just opposite the Japanese embassy. I wonder why that flyover is in such a perfect spot.. :shhh:

cheers,

the_numbers

So, how will the ease of access with the new subway affect prices at Ratchada do you think? Become more competetive and lower them? Or raise them a la Nana Plaza?

GohoK said:

Seashark--- any interest in a good blast of natural air circulation, via moto-taxi? If so, the moto's are extra quick in traffic from Suk and the best route I found is from soi Cowboy starting off at the side opposite Asoke. They proceed down a bit to the 3 way intersection and off to the right, past Pegasus. A moto-taxi from Cowboy will set you back 60-80baht (I think).

No worries too about soot, they'll have you scrubbed up in a jiffy. :hubba:

Hi Gohok

Thanks for your suggestion.

Ride a Thai moto taxi ?

No, thank you!

I'm not so brave!! :(

I prefer to do things less dangerous....

like Russian roulette or defuse nuclear bomb !!!

;) :: :neener:

Cheers

Shark

One night I went to Ratcahada Cabaret plaza and got there around 1:50 am the place was empty but after 2:00 it suddenly got packed and was still full when I left after 3:30 (seems that places for thai people can be open all night if they just pay police). It looked like a place where thai men go with their mia nois after a night out in Ratchada clubs if I understood right. Lots of single girls too there that must work in massage parlours. With limited thai language skills it was just bit too hard for me and my friends to find any decent company there.

Btw about closing times, I just heard today from my thai-chinese friend that gogo bars will close at 12 starting from 22nd this month :o Was she bullshitting me?

Archived