Pattaya go gos - awful

wonderlust

I had to put my speak in for Pattaya - absolutely love the place.

--------------------

How refreshing. I don't know how many guys i know who are of the same opinion as you but will never post it. And I can't force them either.

thanks for coming forward.

I do think that guys like Stick and BKKPhil have had their opinions greatly influenced downwards about the girls mentality because of strictly hanging out in BKK. Not that there are no mercenaries or scams in Pattaya, but guys like you know that the Pattaya experience is not exactly NEP/Pong/SC by the sea.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really never enjoyed bkk naughty nightlife anything like Patong beach

----------------------

Vive la difference!

patong was the worse and least interesting experience I ever had, so much that 13 years later, i still have not made it back there. mainly it was the farang enclave/club-med feel i hated. I said feel, not Phil :hubba:

i am so pissed off.

Phil and i were together in the same Soi in Patong at the same time while being members of this forum.

but we never got together as we were unknown to each other at the time...... :doah:

never been to Pattaya,but Patong Beach is the place for me....... :up:

but guys like you know that the Pattaya experience is not exactly NEP/Pong/SC by the sea.

A very valid point when comparing Pattaya with Bangkok.

I love both places but for daytime fun, I prefer Pattaya. Its just so easy to kick back and relax there. As for prices etc. then maybe Pattaya's a little cheaper all round but not a real difference. Comparing the girls, well, there are stunners and both good and bad performers in both places.

BrownFox77 said:
short-time said:

Xcite was closed when I was there back in SEP, apparently for being caught staying open late or something. ...

I really liked the girl bands and showgirl dancers they have there too, really great shows and yes the girls really do love to go there, great place for date. The only thing I didn't like about the place was the free heart massage you get - the music is SO loud your whole insides vibrate!

Xcyte was closed for underage. Packed last night (Saturday).

IMHO, the choreography and overall show quality is better at Hollywood on Pattayatai. Might see the faces of 3-6 white men all night. And the music cranks- good to keep an old man's blood flowing! :)

Archived