Pattaya go gos - awful

wonderlust

I find that the best thing about the Pattaya gogo's is the happy hour daft beer! You can "follow" the happy hours for a couple of hours, drink cheap draft beer, get merry, then later in the evening head to a "bar beer" for a 200 baht bar fine and a cheaper, (and more "enthusiastic"), girl IMO.

But yes... I agree. The gogo's in Pattaya and anywhere near as good as BKK.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>I don't know how many guys i know who are of the same opinion as you but will never post it. And I can't force them either.

Here is one more, rather a convert: took children (relatives) from my gf's hometown to Koh Chang and got disappointed how underdeveloped it was.

On my way back, stayed 3 days in Pattaya and will probably find a quiet resort family type hotel to come with all the kids in years to come. There are many hotels like that, middle class Thais stay there.

Accessibility (150km from the base, Koh Chang 220km), long beach, well supplied with everything, shopping malls... have won over Hua Hin. Nite life can go on without disturbing me.

What I thought of Pattaya before is still there: that air of a temporary exhibition within a refugee camp can be felt ocassionally. However, tucked into a resort with large clean pools and in nice weather, I have to see those less attractive parts only when going to shopping centres (on rainy day).

First time, experienced Walkings street and several of the bars there. IMO, people who go to Pattaya for night activities have every right to call it "heaven".

Guest lazyphil

Knew you'd step in ;):up:--I love Patong--maybe Pattaya is bigger and better :dunno:--I just found Patong/Phuket area beautiful to explore in the day and enough fun at night. Plenty of trips to make like Phi Phi/Lanta etc with a gf--each to their own!

the amount of Bars is not a consideration for me.

people get to like certain Bars and will frequent them.

i would have no fun walking around thinking which of 100 Bars might be the best.

you can't try them all and once you find a couple you like then life gets easier.

it's just what you feel comfortable with.

Guest lazyphil

<<you can't try them all and once you find a couple you like then life gets easier.

it's just what you feel comfortable with>>

I found one I liked and went nowhere else too much--dont care if Pattaya has 10 thousand bars.

Archived