Pattaya go gos - awful

wonderlust

I went to Pattaya over xmas and while the discos and beer bars had a good atmosphere (and a few sexy girls) ALL the gogos I went into were horrible. I went into Happy, Dollhouse (I think), Classroom and a few others and the girls all seemed miserable. Unlike NP the girls didn't look at me or smile. When I bought one a drink I had to negotiate prices with a mamasan. I said I wanted long time and she said she wanted short time so I said long time or nothing but she refused to go for less than 2500. Have they always been like this?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think yes and will never go to pattaya again. Last time I went was 2001 and was also mystified by the lacklustre a go go girls. Few seemed to be enjoying it and fewer still seemed interested in going out. I sat in dollhouse reading the paper in the end-peter

Hi, not sure if you which bar you had to negotiate in but I'm going to guess Happy. I have to say that Happy can be a strange place. I have had the problem with the Mamasan interfering when trying to pay the bar for the girl and pushing the prices up and demanding pre-payment before taking the girl.

This is widely reported about Happy and I know other guys who have had this problem and it may be part of the reason why so many Happy girls go home alone.

Happy has lots of pretty girls but has IMHO many of them have a funny attitude and act as though you are not good enough to pay their bar.

Finally on my last trip I made the mistake of smiling and the Mamasan got very aggressive and demanded to know what I was smiling at, so it seems smiling is also out at Happy.

On balance though I have had a lot of fun over the years in Pattaya gogos.

I went to Pattaya for 1st time over X-mas as well. For my first time in Thailand i was pretty disappointed with Pattaya as a whole. The girls there looked really rough and most had attitude. Plus the bar fines and prices of the girls was through the roof compared to even what i encountered in Phuket. I will not return to Pattaya again but I will say that out of the few days I was there i did spend time with one girl who unbelievable once i got her home. So in that sense I guess every place is pick and choose.

After my last trip, I now have a low tolerance for attitude by any beerbar or go-go girl etc... There are still many nice ones to choose from. Thankfully, I still have that advantage on my side ::

I just move on quite quick after telling my prospective barfine shes wasting my time :: and I don't have time for headgames or attitude, theres already too much of that shit going on here in the West :: IMO

wonderlust,

Happy and Dollhouse, are two of my favorites when I'm in Pattaya. I have a 'regular' at each place, and they are both very 'jai dee' and extremely fun to be with. Classroom I have to agree is rather aloof, but I did also find a 'sweetheart' in there, ended BF her for three days, complete 'package'- looks, attitude and experience.

The girl who asked for 2500 LT, was she from Superbaby or Supergirl. I do know that those girls mostly always do ST only, and LT is 2500, no negotiations.

Did you try the Sea(formaly Frozen) a go-go, that place is fun, and the girls always seem to have a great time, lot of smiles and great dancing.

These are just my own personal experiences.

Chok dee,

HOKS

Last time I went was 2001 and was also mystified by the lacklustre a go go girls.

-------------------------------

To each his own, and you may have done other things, but to go to pattaya and patronize gogos is not the most original thng one can do, as it's only a repeat of any gogo in BKK, but less fun. 2001 was a good year, had to be in bed by 9pm :: and up at 5, though ;)........

Hi!

You have obviously been going to the wrong gogos. Although I don't spend much time in gogos in Pattaya I have done a few rounds and had good time.

Happy is notorious for the attitude of the girls. I have never been to Dollhouse in Pattaya but Dollhouse in CEP was similar to Happy.

regards

ALHOLK

Archived