Motorcycle riding in Pattaya, is it safe ?

hornydude

Hi Pjackpa,

Regarding Thai birds and bikes the September just gone I saw 2 Thai stunning Thai girls on Fireblades buzzing up 2nd road in Pattaya wearing hot pants and a bra, both of them, what a sight stunning Thai girls straddling throbbing machines!!

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

HUBBA HUBBA !!!!!!! *pant pant pant*

mitch laugh.gif" border="0

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've rented small Honda motorbikes (90-125cc) in Phuket, Ko Samui, Pattaya, and Phnom Penh. I've never had a problem riding in these places, although you do have to be a very defensive driver. Traffic coming unexpectedly from your sides is what makes driving in these places dangerous.

Last week I purchased a 125cc Honda in Bangkok. Riding in Pattaya is a breeze compared to travelling down Sukhumvit. The traffic moves much faster here and you have to deal with many more cars, taxis and large buses.

I think the most fun place to ride a motorbike is in Phnom Penh. At first glance, it looks dangerous, but the traffic is actually "organized chaos" and flows quite smoothly. The percentage of motorbikes on the road in PP is much higher than in Thailand, so that makes it a lot easier to deal with.

JGA

Archived