Waaasssssssuuuupppppp? Tokyo team to take the Bud

UAL875

"...I envy you bastards."

Utter bollocks. This group ain't pissin' on my parade. They tipped their feeble hand by endorsing friggin' Budweiser as their beverage of choice (all the while disparaging Pocari Sweat, the perfect post-bath/pre-coition elixir, beyond the grasp of these gaijin heathens). Only fitting that the sexcapades seem limited to workmates. Macro-brew for working class stiffs and their macro-economic 'J gally-gals'. Yes, just as excellent beer exists in Japan there are also more than a few fine women, as is true for all but a handful of the other 191 nations. These imposters, however, will taste neither. The best hope they have of going native will be frozen to the Roppongi subway platform in their own vomit early Saturday morning, tightly clutching with that same feeble hand a soiled pair of urabon panties for sole comfort, as the last train leaves the station.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, what was once a simple invitation thread to get everyone to take the beer next Friday in Roppongi is now spiraling out of control like a Peyton Manning pass... Good stuff Suadum-san. No brainer - J-gal alone on Christmas day...combined with both of you being away from home...Yeah Baby! They just love giving out those BJs and who are we to deny! Pocari Sweat on the house! :beer:

Sfinxy ? I sense frustration in your post. Is San Francisco being unkind to your pharaohness these days? A little too much leather and not enough Pocari Sweat, methinks. Or maybe the fact that everyone knows there is only one championship Giants Baseball team. And its hometown ain?t yours. Who said anything about limiting the escapades to ? :: gasp :: ? workmates? Plenty of students, flight attendants, office ladies and depatchika gals on my ?A? squad. And as far as Bud ? I can not help that the King of Beers realizes the clout ol? UAL875 has in the Land of Karaoke and has requested I slip in the subtle endorsement. It could be worse ? I could be touting Roppongi-san?s premium of choice ? VB. Sfinxy the time is now ? we expect you to hop UA853 (or whatever the fuck it is numbered these days) and join our native asses for the beer or, better yet, shots at? the Mod Bar in Ginza. Macroeconomics ? puhleeeze. :angel:

OK, at least you got me fingered right, yes there's frustration over here, but this ain't about me. Since you're playing in the minor leagues, however, and also seem obssessed with J-ball, to correct you once again, it's the Hawks from Kyushu reigning supreme. As if your endorsement for 'The King of Beers' weren't damning enough, I also recall your chosen delegate, Yukiko, to the AGM, whose bubble was quickly burst after not measuring up to the warm expansive air and harsh light and exposed as another example of J-exaggerated fantasy. Judging from the resumes on your 'A' squad, however, it does look like a diversified product line. I would consider making the trip for this week's meet, and easing my frustration, if only you could provide me with assurances that your circle is equipped, in the finest J-gadgetry tradition, not with hand pump but rather the variable speed vibrating remote.

However if the situation was right and said visitor was charming, polite, well-mannered and dressed, youngish, somewhat educated and not too pushy, then getting "some" would be a strong possibility, even with these babes

OK, UAL, if I were young, rich and charming, I could possibly score with some of the girls who work in your office. Wow.

With the possible exception of certain Islamic nations, I cant think of a single country where that would *not* be the case.

>we will be gathering at the Hobogobolin in Roppongi on Friday January 30th starting at about 7:30ish in the evening.

I'll try to make an appearance this time around. You are so upbeat with your posts, made me thinking that my translator (a georgeous girl) was just trying to be nice with me. On the night of 30th you may give me some keys to decode her signals. Won't bring her over to the pub although she offered to take me there when the last meeting (that I could not attend) was on.

But, friends are warning me not to touch, they are more clingy than Thais. So, I'm shying away.

>Yeah, if only it didnt cost AUD 300 a night to stay in Tokyo and 20 bucks for a beer, the place would be absolute heaven

Capsule hotel - 30US$.

*** star hotel - 100-120US$.

Beer 4-6US$.

Nothing outrageous.

My apartment: works out 70US$ per night, althought it's rented for an indefinite time and paid monthly. Same quality/convenience would be 400A$ per week in Sydney.

TTM wrote:

You are so upbeat with your posts, made me thinking that my translator (a georgeous girl) was just trying to be nice with me. On the night of 30th you may give me some keys to decode her signals. Won't bring her over to the pub although she offered to take me there when the last meeting (that I could not attend) was on.
Yeah, I have been an upbeat fucker, it?s been a ridiculous run. Bring your translator down, clearly those are signals that read ?hai, I want to have a few and meet your cool gaijin buddies. Then TTM-san you can seal-the-deal?. She?s safe around us, too many in my stable to add another plus my gf may be joining us in taking the beer.

Artiew wrote:

OK, UAL, if I were young, rich and charming, I could possibly score with some of the girls who work in your office. Wow. With the possible exception of certain Islamic nations, I cant think of a single country where that would *not* be the case.
Artiew re-read my words please. They were: However if the situation was right and said visitor was charming, polite, well-mannered and dressed, youngish, somewhat educated and not too pushy, then getting "some" would be a strong possibility, even with these babes. I did not mention anything about being rich or spending money. And acting young/youngish and being young are two different animals. Let me reiterate my findings ? if one behaves nicely, presents oneself decently (dress, manners, going to fun/cool venues which more often than not are not overly expensive) and is not too pushy ? the odds as a Westerner are pretty darn good in this country. Certainly better than what I have encountered in the West and I was not a disaster with the babes back home.

All that cleared up ? do we have any nominees to take the beer? :beer: It will be the Hobogobolin debut of TTM and all eyes will be looking for his Pharaoh-ness the Sfinxy making the scene with his leather, authentic game-worn Barry Bonds jersey, and pet bottle full of Pocari Sweat drink! It will be more out of control than an Indianapolis Colts long snapper's snap out of the end zone!

Archived