Waaasssssssuuuupppppp? Tokyo team to take the Bud

UAL875

Waaaaassssuuuuuppppppppppp!!! Well it appears last November some prankster spiked the Pocari Sweat Drink (Pocari Sweat Info) the J-gals crave. It has since been spiraling out of control like a Brett Favre overtime pass. What am I talking about? The ridiculous efforts the J-gals are making in order to get some ?gaijin-no chin-chin?. Translation: the J-gals are jumping the highest hurdles to get some Western cock here in Tokyo...

Examples. You want examples? I was not even off the North American continent from my New Year?s break when I receive an email from one bird - ?Shall I pick you up at Narita Airport?? Those who transit through here know what a pain in the ass that can be. Then, upon my return, another cutie who shouted at me to ?Go back to America and die!? last December after I told her I have a girlfriend rings me up on a Sunday evening and asks me straight up if she could come over and spend the night (no brainer)?then, whooooa, then this young, sweet, gorgeous babe I work with electronically sends me a business report to which I simply email reply ?Thank you and Happy New Year!? Well, clearly that was an invitation for her to pour her true feelings for me. Her return email: ?Where have you been? I want to see more of you, etc?. Where in the name of Shibuya 109 did that come from? Oh well, we?ll see how much I was missed when she and I go out to dinner next week. I won?t even mention that my girlfriend?s best friend has been all over me. Oops, I guess I did.

So I was thinking ? hey it?s me, after all being a good looking guy should count for something, right?? So Roppongi-san and I get to talking and begin comparing notes and ? you guessed it ? same, same. So which one of you bastids slipped the Spanish Fly into the Japanese water supply? That being said, the Tokyo Crew will get together to discuss our New Year?s Resolutions and how to handle this terrible problem. I, for one, may take the route of Samurai jp1. That is, fly over to Bangkok every chance I get to escape the madness.

However if any of you other locals want to get together and share your resolutions and solutions or if any of you aliens want to visit to experience this phenomena firsthand, we will be gathering at the Hobogobolin in Roppongi on Friday January 30th starting at about 7:30ish in the evening. I think even a face-farting-lilies-in-the-ass-dickhead could get ?some? these days.

As for me, I am going to watch the game and have a Bud. True :beer:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What you talking about Mr. kung Fu? ::

My sexretary's special 'box' lunch in the park was all a dream. :sleeping:

The blow job in the bog? Bollox! :doah:

Slip and slide at the onsen? I was slightly intoxicated after mixing my sake with Calpiss!! :drunk: :hubba:

See you on the 30th and don't forget the cheescake! :beer:

What with the nightlife in Los turning to shit, i can now see a mass migration of sextourists and sexpats to Yippon. I see this post has been reproduced on many international sextourist boards already :doah:. sounds like you have let the cat out of the bag. :nono:

UAL, You mean even F.Jack could get laid in J-Land ???
I think FJ can answer that one for himself as he often does reminisce about his halcyon days gone by in the Land of the Rising Sun. But I am sure he could get some ? and not the ass-tattoo-sporting-ladyboy type either.

What with the nightlife in Los turning to shit, i can now see a mass migration of sextourists and sexpats to Yippon. I see this post has been reproduced on many international sextourist boards already . sounds like you have let the cat out of the bag.
Noro400, Fast Fred buddy, waaaassssssssuuuuppppppppp!!!! Long time, no meet. The Tokyo guys are fairly tightlipped about what we get ourselves into around here but lately it has been noticeably out of control to the point of irritation for lack of better word. But if indeed this post has been reproduced and circulated amongst the community known as sexpat ? those fine folks should be forewarned. In no way is Japan like Thailand, Vietnam, etc. So cancel those ANA flight reservations right now. When I wrote that the J gally-gals are hunting for Western cock in Tokyo ? well let me qualify. They are not settling for just anything. Simply stepping off the Narita Express and saying ?I am here? is not going to guarantee a shagfest. And unlike other places in Asia, the tourist dollars and pounds do not mean shit since Japan?s economy is top notch. So buying pleasure is limited to the places where it is sold. And the pleasure seeker is going to pay top price. Also forget about something like the ?girlfriend experience? when paying for play. It is pure business here, akin to buying a cup of coffee.

Regarding the regular pickup scene, oh sure, a visitor can come to Tokyo and potentially score in Propaganda or Gas Panic but that really is no accomplishment. Half the jugheads stationed in Japan have sampled those desserts if you get my drift. In my post, I was referencing more to the guys who live or have lived here, speak the language and/or visit regularly. And a fair number of these guys could be categorized as ?losers? or someone who would have a tough time meeting a chick back in his native land. For them ? I mean us (although I rarely had trouble scoring anywhere) ? it has been a good run these past few months. And I guess what I just wrote is true for any country - i.e. it is easier to pick up Chinese girls if you are an expat in China, it is easier to pick up Thai girls as an expat in Thailand, etc. - but lately the Tokyo scene has been buzzing. But I can honestly write that the girls in my stable are not the type that a visitor is likely to meet unless he gives a decent effort. These are coworkers, office girls, and professional types who are not out partying in Roppongi or Shibuya. However if the situation was right and said visitor was charming, polite, well-mannered and dressed, youngish, somewhat educated and not too pushy, then getting "some" would be a strong possibility, even with these babes. However from my experience in the pay-for-action scene of Bangkok, that type of individual is clearly the minority, no offence to anyone on this Board. All that said, if someone is looking for an easy time in a venue other than Thailand ? Japan is not the alternative. From what I have been told *ahem* Brazil, Cuba and Costa Rica are the places to hit these days.

But please come visit and have a drink with us, it will break the monotony so to speak!

artiew said:

Yeah, if only it didnt cost AUD 300 a night to stay in Tokyo and 20 bucks for a beer, the place would be absolute heaven ::

My Cheap Charlie ways aside, I envy you bastards.

Artie

Artiew, things are a lot cheaper nowadays. Aussie dollar's the best it's been for a long time. Japan Rail Pass is a major bargain. Plan it right and you can stay in places for US$20-30 a night, US$20 for all the beer you can drink in two hours. :beer::up::drunk:

Local lass to assist the lonely foreign traveler... :hubba: :shhh:

And the pleasure seeker is going to pay top price. Also forget about something like the ?girlfriend experience? when paying for play. It is pure business here, akin to buying a cup of coffee.

US$60-80 and up is on par with many other parts of the globe.

Pure business like buying a cup of coffee?

I'll let you know that Miss Keikhole, number 69 at the Kichijoji 'health' shop with Beckham-design snatch and blue eyes, invited me for green tea at her 'mansion' after a session and did a great job of extracting my milk for the sweetner. ::

Mind you, when I told her 'red back snake sick, send yen', she dumped me like a morning log. :dunno:

Damn, and I thought it wuz cuz I am such a hansum man too.

I spent some time in Perth recently and stayed at the Ibis Hotel downtown. It just so happened that there were two Japanese college-age, traveller-type chix staying in the room next door. Since I am all for a little Japa-nookie to remind me of my days in Kobe, I chose to chat them up at brekkie.

Great, settled then. Christmas Eve we went out to a few clubs and drank ourselves silly. Ended up with one in the sack (was trying for both) with very little effort. She would not screw me, but I ended up getting three blowjobs from her. One at night, then nekkid sleep/slap-n-tickle/hamonika until morning. Another fine BJ to take care of the morning wood and some more shakuhachi o suru in front of her friend later in the day! Since I have forgotten most of my Japanese, I don't know what they talked about first, but it was fun having her friend watch. I just wish friend would have joined in, she was very interested -- never took her eyes off of us hehehehehe.

A pretty good Xmas pressie, especially since I was stuck in a hotel room away from home! Whomever spiked the Pocari Sweat deserves a Nobel Prize...

Cheers,

SD

Archived