Good girl or Bar girl

I wish you might be one of them, who know?

Thanks for the good wishes. I know that the chances are small, but at least I will be able to say that I have tried.

And then I have a plan B... :: :: ::

Best regards

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wish you that you will find your dream prince!!

Thank you for your good wish, but my reality always the opposite from my dream and I usually end up falling in love with monster, instead of prince... :doah:

suadum said:

Now what are your reasons?

Hi suadum,

First let me say I am not attempting to speak for iuytrede, only myself - as one who broadly agreed with his opinions. :cover:

The reason I like the non-rich, not well educated girls is that they are a change from the long hours spent in the office. I don't want to discuss the finer points of computer programming techniques (as one poster appeared to want) when I leave the desk after a long and stressful day. I want to do something different and be with a different type of person than the ones I work with. :rolleyes:

Simple really. :beer:

Khwai

>> I don't want to discuss the finer points of computer programming techniques (as one poster appeared to want) <<

I was this poster :)

May be to clarify, no, I am not into programming (for this you don't need a master in cs or visit a uni) and as you might probably have assumed, I have no intention to discuss these things with a girl in a relationship. ;) I would like to discuss and share other things though, and this on level where let's say conversational skills would apply. IMO it is more likely to find this when the partner has a similar education as I have (definitely not necessarily cs, but a higher degree in any field would be nice).

As said, this is of course only for me. YMMV!

khwaimaisabai said:

Hi peter,

Great news - we all like different things and have different preferences.:up:

How boring life would be if this were not so.:beer:

Khwai

LOL,

yep, you are right! :beer:

Thanks for all the great responces, a lot of perspectives here, but not so many suggestions for advice for these girls.

I just cruised through the posts (sorry for the tardy responce, but work interferes with this stuff - I had one of my staff resign with NO notice and am preparing an ad for a replacement for my Bkk office).

I will try to comment on what I remember -

First, these girls did not all go to school in the states (except community college, etc.). They were working on one year contracts so no chance to look for husbands if they were so inclined (I believe they weren't). They were there for the experience, the seasoning, the adventure, not for a green card. They now find themselves substantially more sophestuicted than the "normal" Thai guys that they contact in life and would like a partner that they can talk with as well as breed with. fair enough wouldn't you say? Nice girls, really, and looking for compatibility and not some God given entitlement baswed on their travels. NOT rich, they hold real jobs.

A special THANK YOU to P_PLA and Jasmine from the perspective of those we are discussing. Ladies, have you had this [propblem? If it isn't too personal, how did YOU meet compatible guys?

Next, these ladies are educated but NOT superior. You are talking regional schools in esarn, Chiangrai, etc. Think Rajabhat as on example. The education and travel just means they can hold an intelligent discussion substantially beyond "hello hansum man" in English, know differences in culture, food, etc. I AM quite familiar with students at schools that attract "cream" such as Abac, Chula, Thammasat, and can assure one and all that generalizations do not hold once you get to know them.

The virginity angle that received some discussion is NOT considered by them as a bad thing. It reflects the morality that they were raised with, and their strength of character. Now that they are older they are looking to reap the benefits of being a good girl, and the rules seem to have changed on them. So, what to do?

I enjoyed the lists by Khwai and P_pla, thanks folks.

For Chico, sounds like you have the same problem they do, but I don't know how you would meet. I have even considered bringing some "normal" girls to Gullivers some Friday, but I don't want them to be embarassed/harassed by poon hounds, so maybe not. I like them and do NOT want them to be treated disrespectfully (considering at least three lists that I know of meet there on Fridays).

I understand that some would not be attracted to girls like these, and deeply regret that the discussion along these lines that my post stimulated created some potential hard feelings. I know different strokes for different folks and appreciate all comments that were pertinant, regardless of whether or not I (or anyone else) agrees.

2knight1

1) Do you prefer to be with bar girls/prostitutes, or "normal" girls that you can talk with, etc.

I prefer to be with non bar girls. To be more specific, I prefer to be with my missus... she's a regular, pretty well educated Thai girl who speaks English very well.

We share many of the same interests, we like the same movies, music, food, chilling out by the pool & travel.

2) Do you treat real girls like prostitutes?

No.

3) if you were to marry, would you prefer a bar girl, a "normal" inexperienced thai girl, or someone from your home country?

As someone else said above, I'd prefer to marry the woman I fall in love with.

I posted up here maybe 18 months ago asking how to meet a regular... non bar girl Thai girl.....

As it turned out I just happened to be in the right place at the right time... we've been together for over a year and she's been home with me...

I agree that it's unlikely that a person who's here for 2 weeks will meet a non bar girl for a relationship and I personally wouldn't rely on chat rooms and message boards to find one.

I would also be wary of the girls I meet in places like Gullivers.. or other places where regular Thais and farangs are most likely to mix..... I know guys who find themselves going out with uni students who have deliberately put themselves in places where Farangs hang out and who have several farang BFs.

2) Do you treat real girls like prostitutes?

No.

---------------------------

Maybe, but I offset it by treating prostitutes as women/real girls (What is that, BTW, real girls?). It is a gentleman's duty. And when I hear that some thai middle-class guys is supposed to look down on Issan Bgs because of her job, her skin, then, I know he may have a nice car and bank account, but he is no gentleman, which in my book, means also he is no man...Uh, real man! ;)

I'd also like to comment on the whole 'GTG' debate......

Many people dispute the accuracy of the term 'GTG' and it's use to describe girls who don't work in bars.

Many people quite rightly point out that a non bar girl is not necessarily a GTG..... both BGs and NBGs can be good or bad.

While I am heavily prejudiced when it comes to BGs, (ie. they're certainly not for me.), I agree that there are both good and bad BGs and NBGs.

My GF used to work in a hotel and she still hangs out with some of her former co-workers. I assumed that these people were what I would term 'normal', ie. unlikely to have sex for money as they don't work in a bar.

Two of them are gay, and a couple. Last week we went round to their house to invite them to the beach but only one of them was in. I asked where his other half was and he just said he was in BKK.

My GF told me later that his BF was in BKK with an old Dutch guy who comes here to shag him maybe twice a year and sends him cash..... this was news to my GF too.

I was a little shocked but secretly pleased because my GF would often complain about BGs and now, it turns out that some of her friends are in a pay for sex relationship!!!

Archived