Good girl or Bar girl

Khun Z, cheer for that. It is just that I hot headed when I hear certain things. I grew up in poverty (the Detroit ghetto, jing jing), worked since I was 12, struggled & scraped to go to Uni (only made it due to an atheletic scholarship), took enormous risks in my career and paid my dues to be where I am now.

OK, way off topic now. Time to trim the sails and tack back on course!

Cheers,

SD

PS -- I miss your previous avatar ;)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zaad said:

What worries me though is the fact that Iuytrede is not joking about the thoughts he expressed in his post as I initially thought he was taking the piss. That's the reason I used the word "enjoyed' when refering to the two posters who had a liking for his post.

Cheers Tiger!

I'm with you on this one Zaad.

I originally didn't know what to make of his post, but he seems to mean it. :dunno:

2knight1 said:

most if not all have degrees from Thai or foreign Universities and have traveled (and in many cases) worked/studied in other countries such as the United States. Some are even Christain.

2knight1

I do not think any of these things make a girl any more attractive, and some such as being christian certainly would be a big negative to me. Why is so much importance given by some on having had the cash to go to some crappy university? Many bargirls are very bright but just never had the chances. I tend to be more impressed by a BG who goes to School on sundays to get her high school diploma. Also many BG's have travelled as much as their middle class sisters.-peter

two posters who had a liking for his post

His post struck a chord with me because I dislike the notion of some spoiled Thai girl going abroad for her education, being immersed in western culture and all it has to offer, and then returning to Thailand and whining that the world is not coming to her as they feel is their birthright.

Whether that particular scenario is what underlied the original poster's motivation for posting, I do not know. However that is the scenario that immediately came to mind.

I respect people who have worked for what they have, and I respect systems where people who work hard can get ahead. Iutrade's post therefore reminded me of several of the reasons why I dislike Thailand.

I don't feel bad for these chicks that you talk about. They had plenty of opportunities to meet farang men when they were studying or working abroad. Did you ask them why they did not do so?

I don't see what the problem is, they can easily hop on a plane and go hunting for the farang men in farangland that they can't seem to find in Thailand.

Honestly I don't know too many farang men who want a 30yr old virgin. Except for those that are into the "virgin" thing/fetish or those that still believe in that antiquated notion that a virgin is pure and special.

Personally I like my women to not have any inhibitions and hang ups about sex. The virgins I had in my past had silly conceptions abut how "special" their virginity was; like it was some freaking gift. Was nothing but a royal pain in the ass the first few times.

iuytrede,

Your laundry list of things you don't like didn't include guys who come to LOS either for sex or a different cultural experience (small group indeed)?

You are basically saying with your original post is that you don't like people with money and then who use some of it to travel, pursue education, experience something culturally different?

Are you not saying that you really then don't like anyone on this board who came to LOS? I really don't see any difference between a girl or guy who comes from a rich family who heads off to america to get further education and a guy who comes here to LOS for whatever reason. Yes their objectives are different but the bottom line is that money allowed them this opportunity to strike out beyond their birthplace. I am kind of curious how you feel about yourself? I will assume money allowed you the opportunity and freedom to travel over to LOS?

There is nothing wrong with criticizing but you seem to be criticing everything and everybody from being born into wealth to people who are born poor then who make money and then utilize that money for whatever reason.

It would be interesting now to hear your reasoning behind your statements beyond using a few adjectives like spoiled, arrogant, etc.

I came away from reading your post that your had the same idealogy of Pol Pot and his followers. No shit. Read Liz Becker's "When the War was Over" and then compare to your list.

I am just not sure keeping everyone dumb, pregnant and barefoot is really the way to go.....

Cardinalblue

Have to say again...lucky me to find this forum and get a chance to know what you Farangs chit chat about Thai Girls and my home country. Whatever you guys say here, please be aware that there is one good(or maybe not..not so sure how you consider GTG) Thai girl like me have been spying on you:shhh:

Actually, I've been hesitating to put my comments on this one due to I really don't want to bring myself into a war with many Farangs here, but think again if I don?t sacrifice myself to get into this?there will be lots of Bummers here, who misunderstood about Thai ladies and they will finally ruin good image and economy of our ?Siam Country?. :cussing:

As I?m the one who used to study in Canada before and it?s funny when I think back at that time I remembered that my parents said to me ?my dear, please go there, study there, start a new life there, find someone to get married and never come back again, ok?? Unfortunately, I was not a very good kid and I really disappointed my parents by coming back to Thailand even earlier than I should be. Why? Of course, one of the reasons is I hate the cold weather, but the main reason is Thailand is totally my best home and think that why should I leave my country while a lot of people from the rest of the world are dying to have a chance to come and live in my country. :hubba:

When I studied in Canada, I was living with my parents?s friend, who she is married to a Canadian husband?wonderful family though. I worked in Thai restaurant as a part time job, so no wonder that I was getting involved with a big community of Thai people over there and know a lot of Thai friends who study there and know a lot of Thai women, who married to Canadian as well. I actually had a great time in Canada and felt very lucky to stay with a nice family. I ate Thai food and spoke my language almost everyday when I lived there. I have to say I was even more so proud of my culture, food, clothes and everything about my country when I stay aboard. I was dressing Thai costume to a lot of parties and introduced myself very proudly that I?m from Thailand. I see a lot of Thai people (at least in my community that I knew) over there try to keep their culture and their beautiful tradition as much as they can. If you think Thai girls, who go study aboard like to think and act like westerner, I?m not the one of them and there are a lot of my friends are not like that neither. :onfire:

Interestingly, I also went on several dates with a lot of Canadian guys when I was there, but no sexual involved with anyone. It?s not that I?m a GTG, but at that time I was still in love with my exBF, who was living in Thailand, but we?ve separated before I left to Canada, but I still having my heart for him and I could not make love with others when I?ve already commit myself to someone. You should know that my exBF is Farang also and he was very surprised to know that I didn?t have sex at all when I stayed in Canada. I

I?m not finding for experience on sex, but I think good sex should come with two connecting people with good heart. I think any girls who try to avoid to have sex with their partner too soon is a smart girl as you know that man can find sex everywhere, but it?s very difficult to find someone who love you and understand you truly. From my study in favorite Cosmo magazine, reported that women who have a relationship with guys with no sex involved tend to have a high possibility to get married with men more than women who have sexual relationship involved with their guys. One of a good example is that Catherine Citra Jones, a popular Hollywood movie star, from the interview found that she never slept with Michael Douglas before her marriage (that?s what her mother taught her) and you know that Michael is actually a playboy who never wanted to get married to any girls, but he was begging Catherine so many times till her accept his approaching of getting married with him?not sure if you heard something different?

I know not so many guys who are really looking for love from women, but sex is always come first and men can always have sex without love. Anyway, you are lucky that you are men and you can always buy sex, especially in Thailand. So I?m glad that there are still a lot smart women out there, who are not free sex?this is good, otherwise Farangs will not need to pay for sex at all and the economic of Bkk at soi cowboy or Patpong will be suddenly collapsed :dunno:

As I?m kind of spiritual person, so I consider ?sex? as a tool for connecting two people together to be closer, at least I feel good about myself that I have made someone I love happy, so a lot of women like me can live without sex if they can not find the right person. Commitment used to be one big thing that destroyed my previous relationship before. I think it?s normal for man who does not want to handle with any commitment, as you seem to want to keep your option open and be free in any circumstances. But unfortunately, most of women are look for security, safety in their relationship and commitment is something that makes women feel completely secured in a relationship. So I don?t blame men who think that it?s better to go with Hello girl, who he doesn?t need to worry about any commitment or any emotional involved?that?s your choice, but again people who are afraid of commitment will never realized that there is something great that they will be missing in their lives?think about it!!!:applause:

My conclusion here is ???.

Men(FARANGS) Are Hard To Pleased

The problems with GUYS:

If u TREAT him nicely, he says u are IN LOVE with him;

If u Don't, he says u are PROUD.

If u DRESS Nicely, he says u are trying to LURE him;

If u Don't, he says u are from KAMPUNG.

If u ARGUE with him, he says u are STUBBORN;

If u keep QUIET, he says u have no BRAINS.

If u ! are SMARTER than him, he'll lose FACE;

If he's Smarter than u, he is GREAT.

If u don't Love him, he tries to POSSESS u;

If u Love him, he will try to LEAVE u.(very true huh?)

If u don't make love with him., he says u don't Love him;

If u do!! he says u are CHEAP.

If u tell him your PROBLEM, he says u are TROBLESOME;

If u don't, he says that u don't TRUST him.

If u SCOLD him, u are like ! a NANNY to him;

If he SCOLDS u, it is because he CARES for u. (Bullshit)

If u BREAK your PROMISE, u Cannot be TRUSTED;

If he BREAKS his, he is FORCED to do so.

If u SMOKE, u are BAD girl;

If he SMOKES, he is GENTLEMENT.

If u do WELL in your exams, he says it's LUCK;

If he does WELL, it's BRAINS.

If u HURT him, u are CRUEL;

If he HURTS u, u ar e too ! SENSITIVE!!

& sooo hard to please!!!!!

If u send this to guys, they will swear that it's not true.......

but if u don't, they say u are selfish.....

The moral of the story is.......

SEND THIS TO GUYS OUT THERE ANYWAY...

:neener:

Archived