Good girl or Bar girl

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It really looks like my post hit a raw nerve with some posters, whereas others were able to explain and elaborate what I meant. Amazing.

For cardinalblue: Polpot killed the rich. I can honestly swear that I have never killed a rich person. ::

And more related to the topic of the thread:

there are more groups of non-BGs who would like to know farangs, not only those described by knight.

One are female factory workers in Samut Prakan or Patumthani. They sometimes live in all-female environments, it's not easy for them to meet guys. And if the guy is a farang, many of them would be quite happy.

Another one are upcountry school teachers (I don't quite understand why this is so, but if you wanna have a gf who is a teacher in a village somewhere near Kantaralak or Kanchanaburi I can give you about 20 phone numbers:))

Another group are...Ooops! Cannot talk about this!

Anyway, there are more.

They are all non-BGs. Answering knights question: I prefer to be with them rather than with BGs (and I like them more than the group described by knight). And I don't treat them as prostitutes (I usually don't treat prostitutes as prostitutes either).

>> It really looks like my post hit a raw nerve with some posters, whereas others were able to explain and elaborate what I meant. Amazing. <<

You made a very polarizing comment. So, what do you expect on an open forum? And yep, you hit my nerve.

[lets stay on subject please]

artiew said:

Hi P_PLA,

I'm afraid that this thread ceased to be about Thai women some 15 or so posts ago : it became a thread about certain board members' egos. And some of us wonder why politics are strongly discouraged as a topic for conversation :banghead:

Anyway, thanks for your contribution.

Sorry, I did not mean to get involved with politics issues at all, but somehow I want to show my perspective from my experience and just hope it will be benefit and interesting to some Farangs to know about Thai girls...not too serious though :D

Good luck for everybody :beer:

1) Do you prefer to be with bar girls/prostitutes, or "normal" girls that you can talk with, etc.

I prefer "normal" girls.

2) Do you treat real girls like prostitutes?

I treat prostitutes like non-prostitutes.

3) if you were to marry, would you prefer a bar girl, a "normal" inexperienced thai girl, or someone from your home country?

An "normal" thai girl.

They can't find them, and wonder if they exist.

These men exist, actually all my friends and the friends of the friends and the friends of my brother and ... are like this.

They want to talk, go out, be friends, hopefully develop a deeper relationship before sex

That's why I prefer thai girls to farang girls. Because farang girls want sex before a deeper relationship.

They wonder why they can't met "normal" guys

And I wonder why I can't meet "normal" girls in my country.

But how can I develop a deeper relationship with a thai girl if I stay only 3 weeks every 6 months in thailand?

Best regards

There were over 30,000 Thai's studying overseas last year, and most of these come back to Thailand to start their lives.

I have met one of these girls in Switzerland. A real snob, not very intelligent and all to ready for casual sex.

I hope that she was the bad apple.

Best regards

(I like to speak English and I see no reason to learn a third world language I can not use anywhere else when I am not living in the country)

I like to learn thai just for fun. And it helps me to relax from more difficult stuff. :neener:

(I have a master in Computer Science and of course it is interesting to exchange and share thoughts with a partner on a above 12 yo level)

I am one year away from a PhD in physics and of course it is interesting to exchange thoughts with a partner who has at least a masters in physics. (And I don't want to dicuss physics with my partner) :neener:

(I am a workaholic for myself and I still have my time for sanuk).

I work a lot even if I am not a workaholic and I don't have enough money to spend it during parties.

But I am fairly sure that I have another definition of sanuk than you.

Best regards

But how can I develop a deeper relationship with a thai girl if I stay only 3 weeks every 6 months in thailand?

It's always very difficult for a far relationship, unless both people really have good hearts...from the statistic of Cosmo magazine(again), very few percent of couples, who are successful on this kind of relationship...I wish you might be one of them, who know? :D It will be a lot different if you live together or have a close relationship before you stay faraway from each other.

Good Luck!!!

P_PLA, I really appreciated your post.

but sex is always come first and men can always have sex without love.

I tried to have sex without love and without affection. It was a real disappointment.

And you know surely that women can have sex without love, too.

I think it?s normal for man who does not want to handle with any commitment

Hmm, it isn't normal, IMO.

but again people who are afraid of commitment will never realized that there is something great that they will be missing in their lives

:bow: :bow:

The problems with GUYS:...

I know you!

I really wish you that you will find your dream prince!!

Best regards

Archived