Best piece of advice you've got through this board ??

bangcock

quote:

Originally posted by Nemo642:

Well, this will date me a little, but the best piece of advice I received from this board, was from the pre-Delphi Nanaplaza board. Someone who used to post as Ross, aka "King Ross" because of his exploits with Thai university students, explained the roles of security and jealousy in the Asian woman psyche. Never forgot it, and it has been invaluable in understanding what makes my gf tick.

Can you re post this ? Sounds like good stuff!

Sid

Sid and Hall,

The original posts were from almost 2 years ago, and although Ross posted occasionally on the Delphi board, these were from the board that preceded that one. It might provide a useful topic for a discussion, although most of it has been touched on before in various other posts. If I remember right, he saw the need for security, emotional and financial, as the key to understanding Asian women. And he argued that unlike in western society, where jealousy is often pathological, for Asian women it is a normal and expected reaction. So the next time I chatted with my gf, whom at that time I knew only over the Internet, I threw in a little jealousy, and "click," minor breakthrough. And sometimes her showing jealousy is the most dependable sign of her affection for me. It's probably nothing new to a lot of guys here, but it has worked for me.

quote:

Originally posted by Nemo642:

Sid and Hall,

The original posts were from almost 2 years ago, and although Ross posted occasionally on the Delphi board, these were from the board that preceded that one. It might provide a useful topic for a discussion, although most of it has been touched on before in various other posts. If I remember right, he saw the need for security, emotional and financial, as the key to understanding Asian women. And he argued that unlike in western society, where jealousy is often pathological, for Asian women it is a normal and expected reaction. So the next time I chatted with my gf, whom at that time I knew only over the Internet, I threw in a little jealousy, and "click," minor breakthrough. And sometimes her showing jealousy is the most dependable sign of her affection for me. It's probably nothing new to a lot of guys here, but it has worked for me.

Pity the original post is not around. But yes, I guess most that type of stuff has been covered here or on the old Delphi Board. There are also some very good background articles in the Members Area for those who have not looked.

Have to say I had not come across the jealousy factor quite like that before. Or at least had not understood it.

Guess when I see my GF again next week I should grill her on her whereabouts :-))

Have to say though..I think they broke the mould when they made my Tilac. Never jealous, never after money (The opposite in fact) and so kind and thoughtful it makes me feel very humble. Shit.....who would marry a farang bird! Wish I had found LOS 20 years ago ! LOL

Sid

Archived