Hua Hin hotel suggestions ?

torrenova

You might want to take a look at the Bluewave Hua Hin - a tourist-class hotel right on a private beach up the road at TaKiab (did I get that right, don't think so) - you use their commuter bus or take a tuk-tuk into Hua Hin township - for under US$30 for a standard room this place is the deal if you want to take your tgf for a quiet few days... ::

unit731 said:

Anyone have the email address for PP Villa? A direct email address to hotel?

Phuong Pen/P.P. Villa

phone and fax 006632 511 216

Or try on same place the Sirin Hotel (same level)

phone 006632-511150

fax 006632-513571

have not seen any safe in those; however you can use safe of hotel.

rates should be under 1000 baht for low season, starting from 600 up, usually pay around 700, you can walk around as they are very close and ask for a better price and also look at rooms and facilities (pp has the largest swimming pool)

hua hin suites might be slightly over 1000 as it is a suite with 2 rooms. i paid 1500 at Hua Hin suites, but that was during Songkran and it was full everywhere and Torneyboy had to sleep in a beachchair outside :neener:

samak said:

have not seen any safe in those; however you can use safe of hotel.

rates should be under 1000 baht for low season, starting from 600 up, usually pay around 700, you can walk around as they are very close and ask for a better price and also look at rooms and facilities (pp has the largest swimming pool)

hua hin suites might be slightly over 1000 as it is a suite with 2 rooms. i paid 1500 at Hua Hin suites, but that was during Songkran and it was full everywhere and Torneyboy had to sleep in a beachchair outside :neener:

Samak...we got the Sofitel...for 3000 per night :neener:

Just a bit up from the beachchairs...although it was` a close call...day before we left the market :up:

Archived