"Shit happens" Thais stop topless drug smuggler

kamui

SiLeakHunt said:

I think STH'll be "sitting uncomfortably" when he makes it to Cathouse in April.

Cheers

Sure will be. :devil:

And in the wrong bar too. :: :hubba:

It's probably why all them cunts on Khao Sarn Rd are rigged out in them pants with crothes that go below the knee.

That photo would make a good caption competition.

Copper 1, "Fucking hurry up so we can knock 'em out down Klong Toey."

Copper 2, "You're twisting my melon man. I've necked a couple and they're peaky as fuck. I'm off down the Ministry of Sound. Our kid"

Cheers

This guy has to be the most stupid drug runner ever.

After getting through several customs checks he decides not to hole up and hide his gear in his hotel, but to drop a couple and wander around downtown BKK all "loved up" with all his stash straped to him.

The English papers had the story running over the weekend, with the normal quote from the mother of "He's a good boy,never taken drugs ,someone must have forced him" etc.

They reckon hell get the death sentence when his case comes up in about a year.

This guy has to be the most stupid drug runner ever.

Perhaps, but he isnt the most stupid criminal, not be a long shot. We had a foiled robbery here in QLD a few days ago - the would-be career crim remembered to take a knife to threaten the cashier with, but seems to have forgotten that he had a *baby* tucked under the other arm. Amazing how tough it can be to intimidate someone when you are holding a baby - he fled on foot.

Police have denied that Steve Irwin is assisting them with their enquiries.

>>>They reckon hell get the death sentence when his case comes up in about a year.<<<

highly unlikely.

as he has confessed any possible deathsentence will be automatically reduced to a lifesentence. he will also will be after about 8 years transferred to a british prison. then he'll be waiting for royal amnesties.

so, realistically he'll be spending somewhere around 15 years in prison, give or take a few years.

Archived