Smacking another families child

Recently in the supreme court in Canada they ruled that parents can still use corporal punishment, but nobody else. the old law allowed teachers and the like to also use corporal punishent, but that has now been made a crime.

Must have been a blow to all the lawyers looking for an easy way to make a buck because if there was a total ban the courts would be clogged up with thousands of cases.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know what you mean STH - but the full weight of the law would be mobilised I suspect.

I'm with you all the way on the irritation you feel - ther's nowt worse than bad beer and cheeky kids.

Quite a few aspects of my life are affected by other people's brats. At work, all it takes is some gimp to turn up late (or leave early) because of the magic words 'Childcare Issues'. Fucking issues my arse. Guess who picks up the extra work? Fuck you and your flexible working hours. Twats.

Everything seems to revolve around the 'kiddies'. I can't watch anything mildly challenging or 'adult' on the TV until after a 9pm 'watershed'. Why? Because 'kids might be watching'. Well fucking switch off then you dumb cunts, have some frigging responsibility.

Blocking the whole of London's roads between 8-9 am and again at 3-4pm. Fuckwit bitches in 4x4 SUV's, looking so goddamn smug about it as well! They have to drive tanks 'cos they're so 'safe' for their sprogs. Well, learn to drive properly then you dumb cows. Better still, ever heard of a bus? Or - shock, horror! - LEGS? You know, legs. Long things with feet on the end. If you move them backwards and forwards in a scissor motion then they will actually transport the little Sunny-D 'E' number raddled incubii all the way to school.

I hate kids in pubs. Pubs are adult places. Take your kids and fuck off.

The internet - it has to becontrolled. Why? Because of 'the kiddies'. Again - supervise your little vermin.

Since when has it been a right to have children (I hate the term kids btw, baby goats are kids). Round my way, having a child is a career move for the whey faced slags that clutter up my local newsagents with their goddamn 'buggies'. Chain the little bastards up outside. Oh no - impossible: there will be paedophiles lurking to snatch them won't there. Oooh, spare a thought for the little kiddies...

Children are boring, smelly, noisy small people WHO DON'T PAY RENT! Evil spawn put on the earth to piss people off and then later grow up to prey on ME in my old age as I huddle in my freezing flat, unable to pay the heating bills because while the government have robbed me of my pension they still found plenty of money to finance people's vanity in reproducing.

I have seen the future and it has a jammy mouth, a snotty nose, a Tellytubbies T-shirt and a vocabulary that is limited to 'I want, I want, I want...'.

Guess what my FAVOURITE scenes are in 'Chitty-Chitty Bang-Bang' then?

Oh - and while I'm at it - The Darkness are the shittiest band it has ever been my misfortune to hear.

And if that bastard upstairs from me wakes me up again tonight I'm going to pour Nitro-Mors all over the bonnet of his chavmobile.

:banghead: :banghead:

Fuck it - I'm off to the pub.

Spirit:

I am curious, was it just you that got the attention of the brat, or others

( thais) as well:

maybe they ( parents and child) were playing the " piss off the farang and gain face" game

Anytime we "loose it" I think thail gain face.

Glad you are having a good night. :neener:

BTW I love kiddies in bars too........... but only with BBQ sauce.

Saw a great sign in a bar once :

"Unattended children will be sold to travelling gypsies"

Should be a house rule everywhere.

Hi there, this occured in a restaurant in England, a Thai restaurant. Farang child grabbed my bun as they walked past and then just stood there looking at me, then threw the bun back on the table and then attempted to grab a packet of cigarettes I had on the table. From what I have seen of Thai childrens behavoir it generally seems to be better...

STH

spirit_of_town_hall said:

Farang child grabbed my bun as they walked past and then just stood there looking at me, then threw the bun back on the table and then attempted to grab a packet of cigarettes I had on the table.

You should have driven your fork through the little blighters hand. Just imagine how VIs children will turn out if he every manages to reproduce?

Archived