Phuket Fantasea

Guest baldrick

Guest lazyphil

Has anyone seen Phuket Fantasea?--I recently went for the 2nd time and was just as spellbound by it as I was the first time I went. I highly recomend it. I thought I'd find it naff but its far from it.

We went Christmas 2002. Have the photo of us with the baby lions to prove it. :shhh:

I thought the show was great. It is a huge extravaganza type show with a bunch of elephants, trapeze artists hanging from ceiling, dancers, cannons, all kinds of stuff...

Would recommend it to anyone.

They make it easy to go as they run vans and buses all over the island to pick up and take back people from all hotels.

TH

I have been there twice. 4 years ago a and then this last Christmas. Nice show. Took the now ex-GFs family. I was amazed how many bowls of noodles the kids ate at the buffet.

But yes, the big show is great. Big Vegas type production.

Don't miss the juggling bartender near the carny games. Fantastic. Cute dancing girls on the outdoor stages. Tons of photo ops.

I would not spring for the extra and get gold seats. You can see everything from the cheap seats on the lower level. Just my opinion. The shuttle bus system works pretty good. If it looks like rain, bring an umbrella for the departure tho or you WILL get soaked.

Not one to call a mate a hypocrite or nothing, but if you're against cruelty to animals, why did you take that hound home from "Beer Goggles Needed Bar" on Lamai and make her look at your naked body, then smell your beer and L&M sodden breath all night?

Just asking you know.

Cheers

Archived