Whores

jagoturner

Once again a fasinating thread. I am fasinated with the use of words and their meaning. I do loath the term sex worker. its just another example of PCing just about everything. For example, "human resouces", what was wrong with personel. Or sales associate, what was wrong with clerk. Ah but I digress. I feel as though the word whore has developed a life of its own, and will continue to be inserted (pun intended) in many different situations. I do consider myself at times to be a whoremonger, but even that can vary. Basicly anyone who would have sex with me would have to be some sort of a whore. Either in the financial sense or the social sense. I once had a western girlfriend, who was a stripper. She would also turn a few tricks a week. Being a whoremonger, this was just fine with me. I much prefer a woman who uses sex as a product rather than a weapon, as is the case with most none whores. She prefered to be thought of as a call girl. To here it was much more sophisticated, and she thought of herself as a high class call girl and actualy reveled in that identity. Again as a whoremonger what was I to do but support that notion. I was not involved in anyway in regards to how she got work nor did I ever recieve any of her money, after all I am a whoremonger not a pimp. I was just her understanding boyfriend. Unfortunately things didn't work out. She was indeed a classy girl and realized that she should probably use her whiles to attract a more lucrutive future.

Thus she set about finding the right long term john. (husband)

But I still have found memories of our relationship.

Ok here is another one for you.

What is the difference between a pussy and a cunt?

A pussy is that nice place we all like to go to

A cunt is what you have to deal with to get there.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pattaya127 said:

Thailand is the only place in the world where men come to date whores.

------------------------

UH, folowing your spade is a spade thing, i thnk you meant:

....Thailand is the only place in the world where PATHETIC WESTERN SCUM come to date WHORES.

::

I thought JB's comment "Thailand is the only place in the world where men come to date whores." was realistic as it seemed IMO to connote that we come here to "date" them, rather than just avail ourselves of the services, as is oft the case in Cambo, or Costa Rica.

LOS is the ONLY place I have travelled to where the punters are so relaxed about their consorts in public, even to the point of being proud to display their 'currrent companion'.

So I am confused about your use of "PATHETIC WESTERN SCUM" to describe the punters. 'Western Scum' ........... perhaps, but 'pathetic' only if you are becoming a PC feminist radical. Best to lay off all that Wat juice for a couple of days :neener: :hubba:

DrNickRiviera said:

I prefer the more respectable term 'cum guts'

As in the charming old school Australian form of greeting an unknown female from the window of your Datsun 180B

"Hey cum guts, wanna root?

I Know the car....not the expresion...cum guts...maybe after my time.

I was driving a Cooper S '68 ::

"Ok, I'll drop the PC bullshit. How does pillow-biting cocksucker sit with you ? Let's roll out motherfucker, child molester and pathetic sex tourist whilst we are exploring the joys of the English language.

I expect that you enjoyed that about as much as the girls enjoy being referred to as 'whores'."

Now we're cooking with gas... Don't hold back man... Say what you think !

I like "Pillow biting cocksucker" though it lacks finesse. We should either focus on the pillow biting or the cocksucking. It would seem to stretch credibility too far for both to happen at the same time. Motherfucker is an amusingly wry twist precisely because it's so implausible outside of Greek drama. Child molester... Well that's slander and criminal accusation and should be doled out with greater care... Pathetic sex tourist... I would kill to be a sex tourist unfortunately I lack the resources and have done for many years. Pathetic is fair enough... It implies you have some sympathy for my plight.

Of course none of these phrases are accurate descriptions... Which is why they don't carry much weight to me in the way "galee" would to any Thai girl working in a bar but I commend your efforts to be offensive. Maybe this subject touches too many raw nerves to be raised for reasonable debate on these boards.

I thought that this would be a really lightweight issue that would die as a thread after two or three opposing opinions. Obviously it isn't.

Maybe we ought to divide posters up into different groups... Those who feel it okay to say anything not directly offensive to another poster and those who want to mask these topics in the language of an after dinner discussion where no-one could ever be a whore. Maybe a financially challenged date hunter or an economically consolable ex virgin.

Political correctness is not politeness but the adjustment of language to enforce a very dry notion of politeness. If the people who first started adjusting language to include words like "Chairperson" had enough poetry in their souls to come up with really great new words instead of Orwellian doublespeak maybe I would be in favour of them. It's just that it seems a long time since the beauty of language entered into political redefinitions.

If we were showing high etiquette we would not talk about whores using any phrase at all. We'd be too busy making sure the cucumber sandwiches were being passed to the right and not to the left.

I love politeness. Politeness has a poetry of its own and ensures we all get along without spitting in the soup.

What I've learned from this thread is that for some people the mere existence of the word "whore" is an affront. An odd thing to find here but perhaps, given some comments on some threads, I shouldn't be too surprised. Now I have to consider whether this is a place to speak openly in a manner that replicates real free speech or a place where people would prefer to be guarded from certain words and phrases.

Johnny Was said:

This whole discussion is a load of pseudo-intellectual bollocks.

Seeing that you have read some posts does that make you a pseudo-intellectual groupie or wannabe? Lighten up man and let people have some fun aside from talking about "which hotels are guest friendly" or "which bars still show" or "how much should I send my GF every month?". I think this is a wonderful and silly discussion about a topic that invokes strong opinions from many posters. Enjoy the fact that this silly thread has some well thought out responses that hasn't deginerated into a mire of name calling and childish flippant criticism.

BTW- thanx for your intelligent and succinct criticism.

<<What you're infact saying is that you are calling a spade a spade by calling a bargirl a whore and I'm NOT calling a spade a spade by calling a bargirl a bargirl??>>

Yep - if she fucks for $, then in my dicktionary, she's a whore, take it in the full contect of what I wrote, to me its part of the hole girlf friend experience, but hey fuck, I love to fuck em as well, and they know where they stand and don't pull bull shit.

Sigh

JB

Archived