LBFM?

JJsushi

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, I think the term originated in the Vietnam War era by GI's in VN and spreading in it's usage to the PI and the LOS where R&R's were often taken. There is an extension to "LBFM"..."PBR" (means "powered by rice"). I've rarely used the term except for joking purposes. First, it's kind of awkward to say (doesn't roll out of the mouth easily); second, that isn't they way I usually think in terms of the girls (even though that might be what they are to some). The term really doesn't bother me; I certainly make no judgements of those who chose to use it.

Really, your right most people use this and other terms when B.S.ing around. Who in their "right mind" would be calling their women a whore or LBFM? As we used to refer to Korea as Land of the heated floors, sliding doors, and slant eyed whores. Sorry if this offends anyone, if it does, SUCK IT UP! and get over it :clown:

I remember a conversation in a beer bar in Karon where my buddy and I were swapping euphemisms with some BGs. Most of it revolved around various terms for the anatomy but we did go over LBFMs, which one older girl had heard a few times. After I told them what it meant the older girl said she would call some of her older clients this from now on, but to her it meant "Lonely, Booling, Falang, Man."

I thought that was pretty funny.

I wonder if she ever used it?

Hi Soongmak,

I think the addition of 'little brown' takes a lot of its negativity away and turns it into a comical word. Just plain 'fucking machine' or 'sex machine' would have sounded more hardcore and negative. But still a joke compared to 'whore'.

Cheers beyaatch ::

JJ,

Heard in the early days here in Middle East it referred to the hired help .. Little Brown Fillipino Maids. I guess the maids then turned into fucking machines :up: always Powered By Rice ..

The term was used a lot years ago mainly for Flippa nurses, housemaids, but as you said us Middle Eastern expats are a pretty uncouth lot :beer:

Cheers

K.

Archived