LBFM?

JJsushi

Whatever happend to the prolific use of the term LBFM(Little Brown Fucking Machine)? I remember when I first came upon the Thai nightlife sites You would find the anacronym LBFM in every other post to refer to Thai prostitutes or "whores" as some prefer. Why do you rarely see it even used on any of the Thai nightlife sites? Too PC? Not accurate? Not a cool word to use anymore? Doesn't fit the new millenium?

I am just curious given the past popularity of the word, so I would ask the PC brigade to not attempt to drive me from the board by attacking and stalking me.

I do have a theory. LOS punters used to be more of a rugged type namely oil workers and military guys(especially Vietnam vets). I remember that most guys I met were stationed or worked on rig or a well somewher in the Middle East or Asia. They used a more crude form of language which I guess went along with the stressful and dangerous jobs they worked. Today, I run into more businessmen, computer types, bankers and other white collar professionals. I guess the times and types of punters have definitely changed.

This not meant to be a serious discussion of any sorts . The "whore" thread triggered off LBFM in my memory banks so I thought I would ask the question. :beer:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seem to recall the LBFM tag was used more in posts refering to the Philippines. It's about the only title I would never use as it seems to denigrate women more than any other title, calling them machines is really not nice. I would rather call them little brown fucking whores.-peter

Whatever happend to the prolific use of the term LBFM(Little Brown Fucking Machine)?

I have never heard of it until this post of yours. Must have been before my time on the board.

IMO it has a rather comical smell :) Not that I will start using it now, but it's certainly not as negative as 'whore'.

Not a cool word to use anymore?

Could be true.

I remember the language I used when I was a kid and those cool words I used among friends. Those words have been replaced now by even more cooler words. Probably the same thing happens here on this board.

Jimmie Blonde said:

Interesting quesation, it was used a lot for Phillipines, but also Thai and Viet etc.

But I think ypou answered the question yourself!

We is a very up market bunch of lad s now! "Hey - yo - pass me the champers be atch!"

JB

The correct spelling and pronunciation is "biyaatch" you have to stress the "yaa".

:beer:

While in the military a lot of people used the term LBFM, matter a fact most of us belong to the Heman White Women Haters Club. Anytime we had get togethers each wife represented a paticular Asian country, we all had our personal LBFMs, man this thread is almost as interesting as the whore thread. :: :dunno:

Archived