LBFM?

JJsushi

personally i would never use the word Whore or the phrase LBFM while in company of any of the Girls.

your comments about the Filipinos is one i have trouble getting my head around.

i work with over 400 of them,mix in their society and am going out with one.

most of them worked in Saudi before coming to the UK and i hear of no Girls being promiscious.

most of them are married or in long-term relationships with their fellas.

i drink with many Filipino Guys and they gossip all the time,but i hear no scandal about the Girls.

but what do i really know?.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LBFM wasn't new 30 years ago. I would say that every GI in LOS and the Philippines (including the non-players) knew what it meant, but it wasn't used universaly. If anything, the non-players may have been more likely to use it since the girls weren't real people to a lot of them.

Hi,

"lbfm

jocular abbr. for little brown fucking machine, apparently coined to refer to Vietnamese and other Asian female prostitutes during the Vietnam War, but now reserved almost exclusively for compliant Filipinas and Indonesians, whether professional or not. Frequently used in Hong Kong, but never for male sexual partners."

(one of 3 definitions)

web page

elef

Guest HonoluluJimmy

I used the term in 1966- 1968 to refer to Thai, filipino, Loas, and Viet girls in the P4P bussines.....The girls if friendly villages in SE asia would go for a pack of U.S. ciggs! I paid 2 USD per CARTON in the war zone!

LBFM's, will always be Darling little LBFM's... :hubba:

LBFM

Sounds like a radio station. Perhaps an idea

I love it!

I first heard the expression from drivers for Qantas and SQ.

They still use it commonly on their forums.

Last year I told my LBFMPBR what it meant.

She was close to tears, laughing :grinyes:

:: ME only have been in LOS for 4 weeks but even the NOT SO NICE bg who will probably rip off every newbie gain enough respect from me to decide never call them WHORES :: :: ::

I think i just like them to much ... :banghead:

Good thought for the bg maybe bad for me .... me don't care

• 4 years later...
How come we do not use LBFM(Little Brown Fucking Machine] any more? Sounds like a good expression. Revival?

The proper use is: LBFM's

Still used a lot in the contractor and defense circles. This term has been passed down from the old .mil dogs to us young ones.

The significance of it being used in the plural form should not be understated. Must have a least two or more at once or yee be labled a wanker! or so I have been told. :smirk:

Archived