Only for wankers!

soongmak

Okay,

this is about the stupidest game I have found on the internet: Spank The Monkey. You have to be a wanker to enjoy this!

Unfortunately I enjoy it, and I think I am pretty good at it, too. For those who are brave enough to prove that they are even a bigger wanker than me, a free barfine for the lady of your choice is waiting. :hubba: Collectible after mid-July.

To prove that you are a bigger wanker than me, you have to email me a screenshot of your high-score. Look in my profile for the email address. Oh yeah, don't send me files over 200 Kb or from scores lower than 400 miles.

Let the games begin! :beer:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got 783mph as my best, but the screen went away too fast (within 5 seconds) so I did not have time for a screen capture.

Nope, can't repeat it. Best I have done since is 466mph. On the 783 hit, I think there was a bug as it sat there for about 2 seconds, flashed the score and reset itself quickly.

Cheers,

SD

Zaad,

You're the only contender out there with a verifiable score, so you're automatically in pole position. Yes, you have beaten my highscore (only 700 miles). Phew, good to know I am not the biggest wanker out there.

So who's going to compete with Zaad for that free barfine?

Cheers,

soongmak

Yes, you can't compete with us. Guess your avatar is perfect proof that Belgians have to learn that there are other things you can do with your dick except peeing. :cover:

Cheers,

soongmak

P.s. Got your message, will call you a couple of days before the 6th to confirm the last details.

Archived