Boarding Schools in LoS?

"Wasn't Ben the one that got kidnapped a while back?"

Ya, thay never did find the bastard, but no other problems have been reported at the school. A couple of girls stepped forward saying that the same thing happened to them before tho'.

Heck, an offshore school may be an answer as the price of some International Schools rival the price of such staid institutions as Eton (NIST @ B500K/year!). We have not looked into it, but I may. As TH said, there are discounts but I never thought they had boarding capabilities. TH: ya, she is dual citizen (US & Thai).

Cheers,

SD

Hey buddy, I really sympathize with you. :hug:

I might be concerned though that if she goes to a provincial school here, she would end up to be the leader of the trouble rather than the follower.

And unless they are ready to deal with this in a serious way, they may put more value on your tuition cheques than her discipline. But I honest can't say ......... hopefully one of the other members may have direct experience that could help you.

One thing you can be sure of is that she will NOT be a happy camper and her whole life will be your fault. :banghead:

Since I know you have things in the US right now, that may be an option as well. Guess we should take this to PMS

Anyway, all the best on this.

Hi Suadam,

checked on the details for the Surat Thani boarding school, but they only accept girls up to 15 years of age, so that pretty much rules your daughter out.

Good luck with finding an appropiate place for her. I most sincerely hope that you can get some sense into her without damaging your relationship with her.

suadum said:

#2 daughter (Ben, almost 15) has fallen in with a bad crowd from Siam Square.

Wan, #1 daughter (16), is totally a perfect kid (listens well, is respectful, responsible & driven, gets into just a little trouble which is OK).

suadum,

Sure that #1 is yours ??? :)

Sorry, could not resist and have nothing to contribute to this thread except that I hope all will turn out ok. for her sake.

Cheers !

suadum,

Here is info you can really use :

There is a catholic school in Dusit called St. Francis Xavier Convent on Samsen Road.

Its a 100 % girl school upto senior highschool and has a boarding part well guarded and protected.

My GF did go there, and her niece (6 yo) is there now in day school, cost in first grade is 10K Bt per semester, high school and boarding will be lots more.

School is famous for excellent quality, even the Queen went there.

This will suit your needs very well, and she is still close enough to pick her up for holidays, or to leave her locked up during weekends.

Alternative would be a boarding school in SIN, even though about that ?

Cheers !

Archived