Will you still visit Thailand?

Belem

Currently I am having fun meeting and playing with thai girls who are students and office girls who are not met in the usual bar scene. This particular pool of pooyings appear to be expanding rapidly. When this source drys up or I am uappealling to them then I will consider alternatives. I never was much of a night prowler but I would be dissapointed if Angels Disco closed.

JP

torneyboy said:

Hi

Yes i will still visit Thailand....so go back to hotel a little early.

Still lots of things to do and see in LOS ::

I like to hang out in all night discos while in Pattaya. If prices go up significantly, I'll go to Cuba or Nairobi.

• 2 weeks later...

The fact that our western countries look more and more like Guantanamos where no fun and no sex are the main rules is not a reason strong enough for flying halfway around the world to land in a country like Thailand, even more frustrating, where there's a nightlife black-out at midnite and where paid-sex has evolued in a western-style commercialy-oriented market ;

MANY countries in the world are WAY ABOVE Thailand when it comes to endless partying, GFE, non-stop sex, easygoing smashing 20 years old girlies, barebacking, non-stop goodtime in best clubs ever, ect ....

The days of Thailand as a pussy-heaven are counted IMO (not that i care a lot if all the uninventives/unadventurous hardcore mongers go back to Amsterdam, Frankfurt or Cuba ...)

So the answer about Thailand's poll is no, except for a culinary two-days stop ;

Some deeper visits of Indonesia, of South/ Western Brasil (out of Rio) and of Argentina are on my next trips list, as maybe Madagascar and surely Colombia (Cali) that i don't know yet but where there's (from what i heard from trustable well-travelled gentlemen) a PHENOMENAL amateur scene and an awesome P4P scene, without 'ugly' tourists, not talking of an intense nightlife with some of the hottest and prettiest girls on earth ....

• 2 weeks later...

As we now all know, nothing happened. as I predicted. Even if it had gone through, I honestly believe the number of punters who would be SERIOUSLY put out is too minuscule to bother about. It was the heat from the bar owners and workers that got to the government.

Hell...I AM still visiting Thailand! been up north for 2 weeks now, no GF, no bar-beer, ie. no sex. And it just feels great. No woman no cry!

Didn't somebody once say about sex, "The pleasure is fleeting, the position ridiculous and the expense damnable.":banghead: :neener:

P4P is no exception.

Been in LOS for 3 weeks now and the best times I've had are when I'm away from the nightlife scene.

To me the great quantities of fat and rude farang females overunning Thailand are a much greater turn-off than whatever happens to the nightlife hours.

Have the great white elephants made it up north? Maybe thats where I need to be.

Archived