Bar Boss Abuse in Pattaya

gregchambers

humor me i am a bit slow today. So he gets a BJ after the punter pays bar BUT before she goes with the punter OR he gets a BJ after she comes back from shaging the punter?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>>I have been told by several girls in TQ1 in Pattaya that one of the American bosses there has a need to take his dancers in the short-time room for a bareback blow-job session AFTER they have been barfined, He has even done the same with ex-dancers who have steady boyfriends.<<<<

To me, the whole thing doesn't make sense. Punter's select their B/F, and then are subjected to watching them have to go to a s/t room with the boss, before they can leave with her?

"leaving the poor old punter supping on his beer whilst losing massive face."

Yea,....right. That bar will be in business for all of a week.

>>>>He has even done the same with ex-dancers who have steady boyfriends.<<<<

Not getting that part at all. Ex, as in are no longer working there, or ex, in that they are now working different positions in the bar?

All sounds like just another urban legend to me. A drunk owner did once, or is it a new requirment of all the girls working there?

Not trying to be confontational here, but we need the facts, and not just you passing on a silly rumour you heard. :)

HT

Hense my reply.

Seems a little dubious to me.

This is not the place to propagate rumours. Witness stuff first hand, then no problem. But just to post what a B/G has told you????.......can only take it with the usual grain of salt, as we've seen often here.

HT

No, I watched one girl who had been offed going to the shorttime room with one of the bosses, she had a rather disgruntled visage on her face - but the girl next to me who pointed this out said she got a bit extra in her paypacket. Her punter was supping his ale oblivious. Prob did it once or twice a week. The girl then pointed out another gal who wasn't working and had a regular boyfriend who she reckoned did the same on her boyfriend with the boss. Not a nice way to run a bar! I go down there many times each month and later had it confirmed. I have no idea why an ex-dancer would carry on doing it, other than a purple note bunged her way!

Purely in the interests of impartial research - i'll go down to TQ's tonight and have a look myself :o

Good or bad - I'll let you know tomorrow or even tonight if my BF from TQ's is taking her time getting changed - might be able to pop to local internet cafe and log on :cussing: before she gets back ::

Cheers

By the way - anyone know where it is??? Cant say I have been there before :dunno:

KS- Perhaps its just me, but I have always assumed that any above average looking girl working in a farang owned gogo bar has been with the owner. Came home to me couple of years ago in the gogo's on Sukhumvit when I was told on two occassion's by owners & shareholders of this behaviour. Heck, I have even had personal recomendations from owners and managers on recent girls they had been with.

Ever noticed why deck serves in some gogo bars are as cute (in a young school girl uniform way) as the dancers - naming no names but think of the gogo's where the uniforms closely match primary schools in Thailand. These fetishes happen - each to their own I guess and I am not overly opinionated on it either way, just got to recognise facts. Nothing really surprises me anymore.

Having said all that, its a bit of a choker if its happening while your nursing your beer and thinking how much longer can she be in getting changed, given that they get ready to leave hotels in about 30 seconds flat.

Cheers

Archived