Bar Boss Abuse in Pattaya

gregchambers

Well I'm kind of surprised that anybody would be surprised that it happens. I was part owner of a bar on Ermita in my mispent youth (not saying which one). We used to take turns 'interviewing' potential dancers. I suspect several bar owners in Bangkok and Pattaya just regard getting first crack as one of the perks. Keeping the punter waiting is taking it to another level though :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course it's not right KS. If the bar owner is doing what he's accused of (pretty hard to prove) then he's an arsehole. But it's not the sort of complaint anyone can take to the Better Business Bureau and I doubt if the Tourist Police would help. Perhaps talking about it here will make him mend his wicked ways. :)

Hi,

"But it's not the sort of complaint anyone can take to the Better Business Bureau and I doubt if the Tourist Police would help."

Hahahaha, I can just see the conversation there.

"But officer, I was mentally hurt when I realized that the white stuff in Noi's mouth wasn't foam from her last beer."

Sanuk!

Back in the 80's a good friend of mine part owned a Go Go in NP. I stayed at his house whenever I was in BKK, and can say with certainty, gained from first hand experience, that there were endless opportunities for serious sanuk. Almost every night after closing time it was party night, recent employees where frequenly 'auditioned' and new, inexperienced girls from up country were introduced into the world of P4P. Big spending regulars were sometimes invited to specially arranged parties as a thank you, occasionally a wealthy ex pat would throw a party and a bevy of willing BGs would be supplied. The best ever was around 87 on the Kings birthday when all bars were closed, it put Hefners bunny ranch to shame! Liberties were never taken with customers in the bar though, that's out of order. :beer:

Some bar owners do take liberties with the punters though. :banghead:

Was down Soi 6 yesterday afternoon. Just minding me own business. Now when you're a particularly handsome man it's not long before the ladies there start to diddle with you. It's particularly easy if you're wearing your "daytime diddling shorts." So, me being polite and all and not wanting to upset the lady allows her to take some liberties with me. That I didn't mind. :hubba:

Then, from outside the door in comes the farang bar owner. He plonks himself directly opposite us, calls one of the girls over for a beer and starts ogling what's going on. Now, a couple of the other girls having a shufti is part and parcel of what one would expect in a gaffe like that. If anything that adds to the enjoyment. But to have a fat, hairy faced, 50 year old farang dressed like a geography teacher trying to get a blimp of your little soldier is a bit much. It was more effective than thinking of the old Saturday afternoon football scores... "Queen of the South nil, Hibernian one..." :sleeping:

I explained in my best single syllable Thai that I didn't like the boss watching and wouldn't be able to function properly. She explained to me that he liked to watch. :onfire:

And so he may but he won't get his rocks off watching me. No sir. Realising the error of my ways I quickly checkbinned and knobbed off for a more salubrious harbour. :neener:

55555555555555 :applause:

So how DO geography teachers dress? :hubba:

Probably just hasn't seen his dick in 10 years without a mirror. He just wanted to see a real one.... you should have been flattered. :neener:

So where did you end up ........ complete with throbing member?

Good one Suk :up:

Archived