Wild Country Girl

Took a girl out of Wild Country in Washington Square recently. She turned out to be borderline psychotic! Still managed to have a decent ST session with her, but I think I'll pass on going in there for a good long while. Anyone else have weird experiences with Wild Country girls? (Good diddlin' in th ebar; things didn't start to go haywire until we were upstairs. She could have made a decent living at The Cave, I'm thinking.)

Well, I think she would have given or gotten, to all of the above. Almost, but NOT quite, like a Ya Ba addict. I think she was a genuine loony. Felt like I was raping her, then I realized she was just playing rough. I mean, I considered getting the hell out of there, because she seemed to want to get violent. I mean violent in the middle of it. Not kinky violent, but rather like she sort of suddenly realized, "Oh, God, what am I doing? Oh, shit! Someone help!" Only without actually screaming that. But if I tried to stop, she'd pull me back on. Back and forth like that. Kind of creepy.

Archived