Looking for a different side of BKK

MaiLuk

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi JB,

>>>>>Am in Soi Aree as I type!

The hotel "My House" is very cheap - about 600 a night and fair quality.

I think its the best Soi in Bangkok, wouldn't trade it for anywhere.<<<<<

My g/f lives in the area. Spend 'all' my time there when I come. I agree...a great place. But did you have to let out the secret of "My House"? :cussing: :: Up till now, has been one of BKK's best keep secrets. I actually made a referemce to it in another thread, but refused to say it's name, or location. :p

But it's the food that makes the place special. You're a lucky man to be there. Wanna trade places? Hawaii's nice! :neener:

the 'steal' is still on even I opted to spend a few hundreds more for a deluxe as the 'man on the ground' has reported it's a wise investment :hubba:

the usual fear is if anyone experienced guest hassles of any kind even if registered 2 persons(farang+TG) and double room?

I guess what I'm trying to establish is whether I'm risking my life(or GF or both) by bringing BG's & staff will kiss & tell & whether they're likely to insist on visitor ID's & payment :dunno:

latest web suggests it's trying to move upmarket fast :banghead:

Trinity Silom - Hotel & Apt's

• 5 weeks later...

hmm enjoyed my 5 night stay at soi phiphat area & the 2min walk to chong nonsee BTS.

also huge pool complete with diving board the works on 10th floor complex area.

even playground, 'running track' & tennis court as well as good views all around.

absolutely no guest hassles & even laundry service was reasonable ;)

patpong failed to impress with extended hours as did electric blue with closing almost as soon as it had opened :clown:

Archived