She can't cook rice!

Redbaron

"as our current one is still from the pre-her era and therefore evil."

ROTFLMAO. Ohhh, my gut hurts! And my screen has Diet Coke all over it. I went through that with my wife. She got over it after a couple of years ;)!

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i must admit that when i brought my dollhouse go-go dancer home for a few months i also had to do the rice in a pot thing until i bought arice cooker a few days later. She took a great shine to my gas fired webber kettle barbie and made it her own. when i returned home from work she would have it fired up with all assortment of chicken nic nacs ready to eat. :up:

norfloxacin400 said:

i must admit that when i brought my dollhouse go-go dancer home for a few months i also had to do the rice in a pot thing until i bought arice cooker a few days later. She took a great shine to my gas fired webber kettle barbie and made it her own. when i returned home from work she would have it fired up with all assortment of chicken nic nacs ready to eat. :up:

Now we know what happened to your hair....to close to the barbie...whoooosh :neener:

Hi Redbaron,

My TGF just got her in Colorado three weeks age and she saw

the small box of instant rice, and said :nono:

the next day we went to the local Asian market bought a rice cooker, she said better :)

She can cook rice in a pan, but she wanted rice cooker to keep rice longer ::

paulc31 :angel::grinyes:

> Am I the only one here to cook rice in the microwave ?

Blasphemy! ;-))

>> "as our current one is still from the pre-her era and therefore

>> evil."

>I went through that with my wife. She got over it after a couple

> of years ;)!

YEARS!!! ;-) It's been quite a while for me, but now everytime the thing makes a funny noise (water left in between the inner pot and the heating element) or especially when she burns herself on it (semi on-purpose I suspect), it is taken as an obvious sign that I still love my ex-girlfriend more than her. Why else would I have left this evil device there so she could hurt herself on it. I am a bad person, and no amount of logic or common sense is going to change that. :)

Cheers,

Chanchao

Archived