How to get my TG out of the House??

sidsanuk

torneyboy said:

Hi

A little surprised she has little or no friends in Sydney.

Happy to arrange for her to meet my wife at her Restaurant for lunch and have a talk...i am sure she can give some goo :angel:d help/advice.

My wife knows ""everybody...Thai"" in Sydney ::

My wife is looking as i am typing this and has just said.."'have her call me quick quick""

Have PM you with her Mobile and her name...

It's a date. Thanks mate.

Hey. My wife doesn't know about this Board :-(( Haven't been here much since I got married L0L

Sid

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Sid.

Whatever you do... DON'T do what my friend in Sydney did and introduce his wife to RSL Clubs/Pubs and therefore pokies. (Aussies will know what "RSL Clubs" and "Pokies" are! :grinyes:)

A friend of mine had the same problem as you - his wife was bored, lonely and stuck in the house all day. The played the pokies one night at his local and she got addicted. While he was off working all day, she was wasting his hard-earned down at The Club.

Three weeks later, all his savings were gone. (Yes - he opened a joint bank account too.... silly move!)

A very sad story, and ended up very very messy... :(

Guest lazyphil

<<She is one of the x% of Thais that are Muslim. Not that she is a practicing Muslim, but I think she might feel a bit wierd going to the Temple>>

Then take her to a Mosque!

Guest lazyphil

My mrs when not busy with stuff loves calving vegetables into flower designs for table decorations (and shes very good at it now) also cross stitch/crochet--my mrs reads alot of books and the odd comic! A baby is a very good way of filling time (as you know 4 X already!!) and a job (what did she graduate in?--she could have good opportunity's is a big city?)--its really down to her to motivate herself ime. We go to quite a few Thai partys, there has to be the same in Sydney--hell of alot of fun and I've seen a fair few GTG's drink :: :angel::drunk:

Guest lazyphil

<<Three weeks later, all his savings were gone. (Yes - he opened a joint bank account too.... silly move!)>>

We've had a joint account for nearly 3 years ::

It doesn't matter if I am in a serious relationship with Thai or farang... I would NEVER open a joint bank account. Its fine while things are "happy happy joy joy", but if something goes wrong down the track it can just cause too many problems and be too much an easy target for "revenge" on the other partner. Maybe I'm cynical, but I just feel comfortable doing things this way. I prefer to call myself practial!!! :)

Archived