A sexy katoey last night..

Zaad

Is that kathoey you saw wearing a black dress? I think he/she/it was trying to pick me up once, but never been drunk enough for that. Hangs near Soi Asoke end?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did see one wearing a black dress but this one was sitting very quietly on a scooter and told me she was waiting/hoping for a customer for the night while I was killing 8 sausages :) damn I was hungry.

Perhaps not the safest thing to do when having a chat with a katoey ::

Anyway, the 'sexy wild' one from the initial post was wearing lightblue jeans with some sort of black top and blouse.

torneyboy said:

And where was mrs Zaad...while this very detailed report was going on :neener:

Sitting at home trying to work out how to make herself look more like a katoey. :o

I find the katoey thing interesting. First, I enjoy watching how Thais react to them. In the villages, I have seen older women grab their bras and squeeze the falsies. When I first saw thiss I could not believe what I was seeing. Second, I enjoy watching Thai women react to katoeys. Some say they are beautiful or generally, lovely. Some like to watch them and try to immitate them. Some have told me they wished they had an ass like a kakoey. Some read the magazines which shows ads for getting a bigger ass. Because the ads exist, I guess their is a demand for getting a bigger ass. Third, I enjoy watching falangs react to kakoeys, especially on this board. Very rarely will a falang say anything nice about a kakoey, maybe it is a fear of being called queer or something.

Yeah, funny ain't it?

Was just passing a building site on Soi Buakow and along came a Katoey. Now I don't know about where you come from but I can sure as hell tell you that there is no way that a transvestite/transexxual could walk past a building site in the UK full of scraggy arsed builders without a peep out of any of them. No way.

Here? Well it's just another way of living. Whatever floats your boat.

Archived