A sexy katoey last night..

Zaad

I visited Soi Cowboy yesterday and was really amazed by this katoey. If you were there then you also must know whom I am talking about because he was walking up and down the Soi looking intensively for customers all night long or so it seemed ::

Had btw a nice little chat and laugh with him, but he quickly lost interest when I refused to accompany him to his room.

Ugly face for katoey standards (6 points out of ten) but what a mighty fine body. I really hate to say this about a male body (puke graemlin) but it's simply true. A body and nice piece of ass many women would die for. God I better delete this post before my girl finds it :) Fake but nice not too-fake looking boobs. Very slim (for a male) and an incredible well-rounded ass. Damn ..with a prettier face it'd be the kind of katoey that would have the power to turn (fool) most straight men into gays..for the night :: (me not included, I simply can't go over this particular edge in life, and luckily have never been fooled by any of them...that I'm aware of :rolleyes:)

My question:

I'm really not interested in sex with katoeys (not against them, they can be much fun to hang out with) but how much more feminine can they possibly become?

And...can you really speak of a male and/or gay sex if one has such a fine 'female' (penisless) body + required attributes?

Just thinking out loud here.

:beer:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There seems to be more & more katoeys on Cowboy, especially at closing time. One of them told me that there was a katoey bar in Asoke Plaza and they come to Cowboy after it closed. Never had any desire to go into Asoke Plaza, let alone any katoey bar there, so I do not know. But not reason to lie to me (not advantegous financially). What I do know is that they are getting more & more agressive & annoying -- not liking to take no for an answer. I do not mind chatting & drinking with them as Zaad is right, they can be fun to party with, but the agressiveness makes it much less fun IMHO, and I try to avoid them.

As far as attractive katoeys, there is (or used to be) one that works at Dundee as a "hello girl." Noticed her when I was eating a burger at Sam's 2000 a few months ago. All of my mates agreed with me in that she was outstanding. Face looked fine too, but this was from across the street. Could this be the same one?

"And...can you really speak of a male and/or gay sex if one has such a fine 'female' (penisless) body + required attributes?"

My core group of friends had a serious discussion about this a few months ago when it was found out that one of our members was dating a post-op who worked in Baccara. Very difficult to tell -- only one guy who was into katoeys figured it out. Now my friend who was the dater (or maybe date-ee as she gave him a ring), being a young, handsum & well-to-do (jing-jing, a lady's dream, he is) was apalled. We all (about 10 of us) came to the conclusion that "if it looked like a duck, walked like a duck, smelled like a duck, even talked like a duck, and it did not have any extra dangly bits, it must be a duck!" He did not share this view and no longer even goes into Baccara, just in case there is another one lurking about there (there isn't) LOL!

Quack, quack! (Just saying this to my friend sends him spastic LOL :clown::devil: :: :p;))

Cheers,

SD

I didn't think P127 was on SOi cowboy

-----------------------------------

no, but pretty close. was in BKK on the eve of the 9th, and went to NanaP with the GF and an aussie buddy (+ his BF) flying out the next day.

I had a good laugh at the inanity of the dancing on stage at NanaP, unattractive girls herded on stage like cattle (Rainbows), bored plain looking lasses at Angelwitch (just had to see what that #1 spot was all about. Uh....: :: :down:), and as usual service girls cuter than gogos (Hollywood).

Then, out of boredom, my mate not interested to go to soi C, we all decided to go to Casanova, and finallly there was something to watch........... Thanks, Katoeys!

PS: Zaad, sorry we missed each other in bangers. Had a great dinner at baan thai soi 5, and would have loved to enjoy it with you.

On Second Rd Pattaya there's a bunch of beer bars at the top of Soi 9. Every night there's a Khatoey show in one of them, think it's called SS. Now there's been a farang "woman" singing with them. Several girls I know swore that she was a woman and a sway one at that. However, from chatting to the bar girls in a nearby bar they claim that she is in fact a post-op khatoey from Italy. Very hard to tell indeed.

Yes, the agressiveness is a big turn off. I had one talking to me in Pattaya and I felt a sense of relief just to get away from that psycho katoey. If you want to get rolled, go pick up a katoey freelancer.

We all (about 10 of us) came to the conclusion that "if it looked like a duck, walked like a duck, smelled like a duck, even talked like a duck, and it did not have any extra dangly bits, it must be a duck!"

Hey, there's definitely some truth in this. :)

Quack! Quack! :grinyes: It'd be great to know whom he is and greet him with those words. LOL!

P127,

We, perhaps the four of us, will have that dinner someday ;)

"Quack! Quack! It'd be great to know whom he is and greet him with those words. LOL!"

Ahhh, but I must keep that secret intact, for he his my little brother here in LoS! His ego will not handle it. But believe me, those of us privy to it do not let him forget cuz it drives him mad LOL!

Cheers,

SD

Archived