A sexy katoey last night..

Zaad

Very rarely will a falang say anything nice about a kakoey, maybe it is a fear of being called queer or something.

Well, as I said in my initial post..they're fun to hang out with and (they ones I met) do have a great sense of humor.

I keep my relationships with them strictly non-sexual tough and I believe it's better for all parties not to give compliments about certain aspects of the 'refemaled' body. :)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"As far as how much more feminine can they get?" I guess that all depends on the amount of cash they have for surgery and hormones.

A good surgeon can transform the human body into a work of art, providing what many consider the ideal figure. It helps if they Katoey in question was born smaller than the average male, ie short, smaller hands and feet as these are one of the few things a Dr cannot change. The adams apple can be shaved to a point where it is no longer noticable. Throw in a regular dose of hormones and you eliminate the deep voice and male hair patterns.

Have you ever seen the ladyboys of Brasil? It seems like they are further along in their quest to become female than their Thai counterparts and could seriously confuse the best Katoey detectors out there ::

Archived