Would you want OH as a Relative ?

Now we all have a great deal of empathy for OH :hug: and his plight of finding a suitable Thai lady for a partner. :doah: Lord know he tries. :applause: He's a fine and upstanding fellow with a steady job, :applause: a minister of some cloth or other :dunno: he has the ability to spend weekends in LOS :up: and a desire to make some Thai lady happy for the rest of his life. :bow:

Many of us have married Thai ladies and no doubt there are some sisters, cousins etc of your wife that are looking for a long term relationship. So, would you want him as a relative ? :rolleyes:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi LHL,

I'm afraid shooting him tickled my funnybone before I could consider the other options - sorry, OH.

Can we have a section for all the guys who *dont* have a 'real' Thai GF and wish they did, and one for the guys who do and really wish they didnt ::

Whats a 'real' Thai GF ? My reading is that she is willing to put down the mobile phone, cancel her other appointments and join you for dinner at a few minutes (hours ?) notice.

.....Actually, there is a board member here who is/was possibly presented with this senario... .....

I hope I am not reading to much into that OH..

you are in San Fransisco right ?

You are not changing sides on us are you ?

I hear they are marrying the "other side" in your city now

say it ain't so , keep with the TGs , they are not ALL crazy !

Archived