What is your wife or girlfriend's most HATED food?

Chanchao

My missus is pretty adventurous and is a lot of fun to eat with.

I fed her lamb for the first time and she loved it. Now, I have to cook her lamb at least once a week.

She wont even try Indian food. I'm not a big fan so it's no big deal.

The one food she hates is cheese, especially my favorite super smelly varieties. I like to leave it out so it gets soft. She'll sit outside until the smell clears out of the house. I feel guilty but I really like my cheese :grinyes:.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another thing I could add that the missus really dislikes, along with all other 65 million Thais, would be the black liquorice candy.

I agree. My Pooying tried this stuff for the first time last week and nearly puked.

She also dislikes chocolate which is unheard of in farange woman culture.

Chanchao said:

For my gf this would be Indian food. I can really never get her to join me for Indian food. Even the thought of oily curries with smelly spices, not to mention the chance of finding actual Indian people there is already enough to make her throw up.

How about your significant others? :)

Cheers,

Chanchao

My dick!

MaW

Man at Work said:
sky brow said:

Lamb comes to mind(smells bad). I cant convince her that vegemite is good stuff.I dont know why. ::

cheers sky brow.

What is "VEGEMITE"??

MaW

When i was a kid i was told it was made from horses hooves :D

It is a breakfast spread...on toast or bread etc.

From the jar:

Dates back to 1923...made from..Yeast extract,salt,mineral salt,malt extract,....is jet black in color...and smells great :D

Guest lazyphil

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man at Work said:

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sky brow said:

Lamb comes to mind(smells bad). I cant convince her that vegemite is good stuff.I dont know why.

cheers sky brow.

What is "VEGEMITE"??

MaW

When i was a kid i was told it was made from horses hooves

It is a breakfast spread...on toast or bread etc.

From the jar:

Dates back to 1923...made from..Yeast extract,salt,mineral salt,malt extract,....is jet black in color...and smells great

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like our Marmite?

Brink15 said:

Marmite vs. Vegemite? Isn't that a bit like having an argument over whether salted pig dung or salted cow dung tastes better? :neener:

Oh.....i see you have tried them both ::

So you would agree then that Vegemite is the better...i think Marmite is from the UK :dunno:.

Will be bringing a jar for all board members i meet in April ::

Archived