Best location for cross cultural relationship?

chilli13

it's been discussed often, but I can't remember & sits in the middle of such mess & thoughs at the moment.

issue is long distance relationship norh europe-bkk with both of us working & taking it quite serious - well money & waste time gotta come from somewhere.

our whole world together evolves around LOS where we met 3 times so far, so I'm looking seriously into working there, but that ain't easy baby or at least to make the kind of comfortable salery compared to now.

of course she could visit here, but is even more unlikely to land any job & quiete likely to be so bored it'll slowly kill our relation I fear...

of course it can be found out by trial & error, but too bad one don't have 2 parrallel lifes to live :clown:

so please experienced guys any thoughs?

:beer:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure what you're asking -- are you asking for advice about a long-distance relationship, or about the best location for trying to live together?

Hi,

Well...I'm living this shit right now. Best place? Where you are both together. Worst place.... is where I am in. USA. Visa's here are a bitch. Feel lucky if you're anywhere else.

HT

Hi,

Don't get me started. Talked to a long time chat girl last night. Was living in holland 6 months ago, and just moved back home (Lop Buri). She is now in Gemany on a one year student visa obtained in just 3 weeks. :cussing:

HT

She had a long time b/f in holland (I still chat with him also). She lived there 2 years with him. After break up, she moved back home, and then picked up with a German guy she had known for a long time. She is only one of a few chat girls that I know, who seems to be 'active'. Drop dead gorgeous, who always has a web cam hooked up. ::

I feel sorry for anyone who 'finds' her. She is a very sweet girl, but God help them who do. She did a panarama with cam that showed me the house she is now living in. Fucking unreal mansion, on 40 acres. She's there on a 1 year student visa to learn the german language. Another German bites the dust????

I asked her about love, and she just laughed. "Maybe can think in 2 year, if he good me".

HT ::

Archived