sanuk in hua hin

barflyrex

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kinda small compared to pattaya etc, but it is certainly there, with plenty of good bars, girls, folks to hang out with etc. PM me if you want any specifics.

Hi

I cant answer ..re sanuk.

We were on our honeymoon last visit.

Going again in April.

The beaches ..or beach i should say...long stretch of sand (mainly hard flat grey color).

Was very very hot when we were there so made quick trips to town.

Good shopping and a market for cds/t-shirts etc....lots of good places to eat.

For Sanuk ..maybe PM Fidel..he lives there :up:

Hua Hin is great for sea food and golf,but sanuk is about 2 out of 10,it can vary at certain times of the year,but most girls in Hua Hin would starve in Bkk and Pattaya,taking a girl from Bkk with you is a far better idea,something i often do,usually from soi 7 beergarden.

Fidel said:

Torney,

let me know if you want to hook up for a few beers when you arrive in Hua In.

Hi Fidel.

Will do

...i will PM when we have our reservations confirmed..trying to get a cheap deal at The Hyatt Regency..stayed there last time.

April 13-15 are the dates we are after. :beer:

Yes it is but worth a look.

The king has several beautifull palaces and another reason the place is quiet...restrictions on Hotels built there etc.

We had dinner (i forget) restaurant was on the water and we could see a navy warship just out to sea..on guard for the king.

I was there for 4 days last week. There are plenty of small beer bars and willing BG's. I brought a GF so I didn't sample the local fare, thus I cannot quote prices.

The downside is the water is infested with Jellyfish. The Thai authorities don't warn you, but my Gf got severly stung on her knee her very first time in the water. Within a few minutes, several others were stung as well. The next day there were even more. The large "white"ones arn't that bad, but the small, brown ones have very long streamers and a really sever, excrutiatingly painful sting that leaves large blisters that turn black. After 8 days, my gf's still haven't healed.

The beach is a nice beach, that extends slowly into the water, thus one has to wade pretty far out to swim, exposing yourself to the bastards.

I stayed at a fairly decent hotel across the street from the Hilton for B800 per night, but ask around. Others I met had even nicer rooms for the same price, I just can't remeber where.

David

Archived